Chapter 1: Taken Away

A old man is looking in front of the small and peaceful Village of Ignacia. With a deep sigh, he follows the road. "Things probably should go well..." He says to himself.

There is a shop at the end of one of the roads, the old Blacksmith's Shop, Four Weapons. Inside, a boy in his late teenage years, with brown, spiky hair and an old blacksmith apron can be seen working on a sword. This is Kai, the older brother who takes care of the Shop nowadays.

"To forge the perfect weapon, you first need the right metal and plenty of heat. Cool it off... and... presto! Oor... Maybe not..." He sighs deeply, looking that the sword he was supposed to be making ended up bent.

A girl laughs from the cashier. She have a black, short hair in a bob cut and is wearing a kind of red quipao. This is Nya, Kai's younger sister. "You made it too quickly, Kai. Be patient. If Father was still here, he'd say-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know." He grunts. "No matter how much fire you have, experience isn't something you learn overnight. That may work for you, Nya, but I'm gonna be a better blacksmith than Dad ever was." He says with determination.

The door of the store rings a bell as it's opened in that same moment. A old man enters the place and take a quick look at everything. "Hmm... your metal is loud and heavy. Useful to slow one down. Useless in the art of stealth. All tools for a samurai," He knocks a armor with a staff he is carrying. "but nothing for a ninja?"

Kai didn't like the way the Elder was talking. "Ninja? Huh, you're a long way from finding a ninja in these parts, old man." He goes closer to the man's face. "And the shop is called 'Four Weapons,' not 'For Browsing.' Either buy something or go peddle your insults somewhere else." He finishes, annoyed.

The old man lowers his head for a moment. "Ha! Too bad. Thought I'd find something special here." He gives his back to the brothers. Nya looks in Kai direction and shakes her head, like if she was saying "do something!"

Kai makes a deep sigh. "Well, if it's something special you're looking for, let me sh-". He didn't had the chance to finish. The Elder was already gone.

"What was that?" Nya asks, slightly annoyed with her brother's attitude.

"What do you mean? He was just... you know what? Forget it." Kai gives up.

"No, I don't think so." She starts. "You can't just talk like that to a possible client, you know? This wasn't the first time, either."

"So do I just accept this kind of treatment with our family's work?" Kai snaps back to her. "Besides, I doubt that man had any intention on buying something here."

Nya sighs. "Maybe, but that doesn't mean we sho-" Suddendly, a dark cloud appears over Ignacia, obscuring the sun and making the scenery darker. "Woah, there's a storm coming or something?"

Kai looks outside, curious. "I don't think so... look!" A lot of trucks appeared out of nowhere. For some reason, they were skeleton themed. Driving each vehicle, there was a skeleton. A trio of them was in the larger one.

"Oh, oh! Let me go first! Please, oh please! I'm dying to go down there!" A skeleton with some kind of eyepatch, with a blue armor asked, excited.

"You nitwit, you're already dead!" The other skeleton, with a brown armor and a soldier hat said, knocking his partner in the head. "Try to control yourself in front of Master Samukai!" He points at the bigger skeleton, who's surprisingly have four arms instead of two. " But with all due respect, last time... you did say... I could go first." The skeleton says softly to the bigger one.

"Sorry boys, this one is mine." The skeleton named Samukai smiles. "Just remember what we're after and find that map." He lifts his weapons. "Skulkin Army, attack!" He shouts. All the vehicles accelerate in full speed. The citizens of Ignacia charge towards the oncoming trucks, looking ready to fight for their home.