Chapter 5: Building Connections

Continuing their mission, now the four ninja and Wu sail to the Frozen Wasteland on a ship to retrieve the Shurikens of Ice. After some long time, the team is starting to feel bored, while Wu simply in meditating in the deck.

"I spy something... white!" Jay talks to Cole, looking for something to do.

The black ninja just sighed. "Could you try to be quiet for once? This ain't easy." He was taking care of the helm, trying to not hit the boat in any iceberg on the way. The ship stumbles as they're sailing ahead right after that.

The blue ninja groans. "I spy something broken!"

"Thanks, Jay!" Nya says, from the deck. She looks worried at Wu. "If Master knows the way to the next Golden Weapon, then why isn't he steering the ship?" She grunts. "We've been drifting aimlessly for miles!"

Zane just shooks his head. "Master's wisdom is beyond my own. I'm sure we are doing exactly what he wants us to do."

"Well, I wish he would show us something powerful we could do with our Spinjitzu." Nya shrugs. "At least to make the time pass..."

Hearing that, Wu opens his mouth. "The most powerful move in Spinjitzu can only be accomplished when all four elements are combined." He gets up from the floor. "Earth! Ice! Fire! Lightning!" He does four poses while saying this.

Interested, Jay comes to hear more. "Uh, what happens when all of them are combined?" He asks.

"The Tornado of Creation. The power to create something out of nothing." The wise man explains.

"Woah! That sounds so cool!" Jay attempts to do the same moves that their master did before.

"No, Jay!" Wu warns. "If done incorrectly, it will lead to disastrous consequences."

"Disastrous consequences. Right..." Nya looks away.

"It seems like a fair trade for so much power." Zane says. "I think this could be used in a dire moment... But even so, it sounds too risky..."

The boat then crashes on icy land. Cole looks to the rest of the group. "Uh... wasn't me. I think." He shrugs, uncertain.

"D-Did I do that?" Jay asks, scared.

Wu shakes his head. "No. We are here." He jumps from the boat to a icy area, with snow covering every corner. The ninjas follow him.

"I sense that we are getting closer to the Shurikens." Zane speaks. The boy notices a fairly hint of gold at the distance. "Look! Over there!"

"Man, that looks easy enough!" Jay smiles.

The ninja then walk to the Weapon's direction, until suddendly...

"The ninja! There they are! Get them!" Kruncha shouts from a boat that just gets on the land, too. A large group of Skulkin jumps from the ship.

Cole gets a hold on his scythe. "Whoa... looks like someone's been following us!"

"We need to get to the Shurikens of Ice before them!" Zane thinks for a moment. "Cole, Jay, would you be able to buy us some time?"

"That's fine by me!" Jay pulls his nunchucks.

"Just... Watch out about any possible dragon you might find." Cole says, sweating nervously.

Zane simply nods to them. He looks at Nya. "I hope you don't mind on assisting me on this matter."

"No worries!" She says smiling. "Let's go!"
Soon they manage to get to the place where the golden glow came from.

"The shurikens!" Zane points out. The weapons were floating on some kind of column of light.