Alpha Family Visit

"It's not your fault," I mumble shaking my head and sighing heavily.

Suddenly, the door swings open, hitting the wall. "What is with all the yelling?" Asks an Alpha with a deep voice and bright, almost glowing, blue eyes. He looks to be about six feet, he has pitch-black hair that makes his eyes look brighter, and his skin is tanned by the sun. The scariest thing about him is how calm he is.

"I apologize Alpha. I was relaying news to him and he...was troubled by it." Jamie shrinks and bows. The Alpha sighs. "Stand up, Jamie. It's alright." The Alpha states. His eyes land on me. I say nothing and do not bow in any way. "We will begin with the questioning as soon as my husband and son arrive." He states.

I nod, too scared to open my mouth. I try to look calm and unfazed by his presence, but it's as if he sees through me. He takes a seat and asks Jamie to leave for a while. We sit in silence until a man with bright blonde hair and dark eyes walks in. He is the Luna, I take it. He smiles at me and takes a seat beside his husband.

"Hello, dear. We will begin in a few moments." He says in a much friendlier tone than the Alpha. I nod. We sit in silence once again, this time for only a few moments. A young man, a little older than me, walks in. His hair is black and so are his eyes, getting the darkest features from both his parents. He stands at a chilling six foot two. His skin is the same as the current Alphas.

As soon as our eyes meet, sparks fly. My entire body tingles as he stops and looks at me wide-eyed. I mirror his expression and we just stare at each other. Mate. Fern whispers as if in a trance. He will think us disgusting. That is the first thought I have.

It wasn't our fault. They will understand. Fern tries. We are broken from the moment as the current Alpha clears his throat. "Isn't this a surprise?" He states, his tone a little softer. The future Alpha...my mate, stands behind Luna's chair. "Let's get started." The Luna states with a smile. "What's your name, dear?" The Luna asks. I swallow quietly.

"It's Nex, my wolf is Fern," I mumble quietly. I avoid the gaze of my mate and focus on my hands which are tangled in each other. "Very nice to meet you. I am Snow, the current Luna. My husband is Alexander. And our son...your mate...is Domonic." Luna Snow explains. I nod but do not look up. "How old are you?" Asks the Alpha. "I'm nineteen," I reply quietly.

"I know you are louder than that. I heard you yelling down the hallway." Alpha Alexander jokes. I purse my lips together. "Sorry," I reply in the same voice. I hear him laugh lightly. "It's alright, dear." Luna Snow says softly. "Why are you here?" Asks the Alpha. I glance up. Their faces were calm and intent on listening. My mate stares at me curiously. 

"I...I was looking for my brother. We g-got separated." I explain, looking back down. "Why were you separated?" Asks my mate. My ears tingle upon hearing his voice. I press my lips together. "We were exiled yesterday morning. And a group of our rank was angry that we had embarrassed them...so they blocked our way to the border and...we had to run in opposite directions." I explain. I feel tears come to my eyes again.

"I couldn't smell him near Wolfshine Pack...so I thought maybe he came this way..." I mumble, my voice cracking midway. Unknowingly, my hands were clutching the blanket tightly, my knuckles turned white. A hand is placed on my shoulder, making me jump. I look up, the current Alpha being responsible. He moves his hand after I jump.

"I'm sorry that all of this happened to you...but we need to know why you were both exiled." He presses. I look back down, not wanting to see their reactions...especially not my mates. "...there was a...a-a visiting rouge." I pause and breathe deeply. Tell them. I am. "He wouldn't leave me alone...and he...forced..." I can't get the words out as I feel tears run down my face.