Settling In

Bae and Leon have joined the pack.

I lead Bae and Leon to a room that has been unoccupied for the last few years, or at least that's what Dom told me. It was an older pack members, but she suddenly just disappeared. All of her things were cleared out and she was gone.

I open the door of the room and lead them in. "Here you go. It's been a while since anyone has lived in here, so it's been clean and unused for at least a few years." I explain. "Thank you, Luna." Leon says with a look of gratitude.

"Just Nex, please. Your my brothers mate, so your apart of our family, not just our pack." I smile. He returns it. "You two can come down for dinner at about six if your up to it. Also, there will be a pack meeting in an hour, so please attend." I give Bae a final hug and wish them goodbye.

I step out of the room and close the door. I head back to my and Dom's shared room. I open the door to be met with a silent, empty space. Where could he be? I walk in, shut the door, and go over to the closet to change.

I throw on one of Dom's shirts and a pair of loose shorts. I wonder if he'd be willing to take me shopping? I do like wearing his things, but they are awkwardly big to be wearing into public.

The door opens suddenly, I turn to see Dom. He smiles as he walks closer. I return it just as he wraps his arms around me. "Hello, love." He says. "Hi." I reply. I lay my chin on his chest and look up at him. He smile widely and huffs. "What am I going to do with you? Your so damn cute." He teases. I roll my eyes. 

"I don't know? What are you gonna do?" I tease back. He smirks as Zek comes out a little. "I can think of some things." I feel my face heat up. He leans down and kisses my cheek. He unwraps his arms from around me and kneels down. I look at him questioningly. He raises my shirt...or his shirt...to reveal my baby bump. He kisses it softly.

He pulls away and looks up at me. "Thought of any names?" He asks. "I don't really know. I was thinking maybe Lavender for a girl, but that's the only one I've come up with." I reply. "I like it, it's cute." He says as he stands up. "I can't wait to see them." He says. "Me too." I agree.

There's a knock on the door. "It's Snow." Says the current Luna. Dom pulls away from me to go open the door. "Yes, papa?" He asks. "I was just wondering if I could accompany Nex to his check up? It's been about a month now." He explains.

Right, the check up. "I completely forgot to be honest, but yes, that would be nice." I reply. "Domonic, you aren't coming. You have the training class today with the younger pups." Luna Snow says. Dom groans. "I forgot about that." He mumbles.

"Well you better hurry along. Your father is waiting downstairs." Luna teases. "Fine, fine." Dom replies. He turns to me and pecks my cheek. "See you later. Let me know how it goes." He says before rushing out and downstairs to meet Alpha Alexander. I move to grab my shoes and throw them on, having a little trouble with the bump. 

"That was always one of the hardest parts, but it will get easier as you get used to it." Luna comments with a smile. He helps my up from the chair and guides me down the stairs. We walk by Bae and Leon as we head toward the door. "Where are you going?" Bae asks.

"A check up. I won't be long. I'll tell you how it went when we get back." I reply. "Alright. Be careful." He says. "We will be." I say. Luna Snow and I head out the door. We should know the gender today. I can't wait until then. We'll be able to start setting up for them and getting clothes.