CHAPTER 8:KISS:

FANCY COLLEGE :
Fancy College was bustling with activity as students and faculty went about their day. The car park was full of cars, and the sound of laughter and chatter filled the air. Then, suddenly, the crowd parted as a sleek black car pulled up to the curb. The door opened, and Snow stepped out. The crowd went silent as she walked toward the building, her heels clicking on the pavement. They whispered and pointed, clearly in awe of the her  beauty and style.

As Snow walked through the crowd, flanked by her friends Betty and Vivian, she came face to face with Eve.

As they passed each other, snow suddenly shoved Eve sending her sprawling to the ground. The crowd gasped, and Eve's friends rushed to help her up.

"What was that for?" Eve yelled as she stood up with the help of her friends, Mara and Ariel.

"Oh, I didn't see you," Snow said, her voice feigning innocence.

"Of course you did, You're always trying to trip me up or make me look bad. Well, I'm not going to take it anymore."

"I meant to push you,"

"What? Why would you do that?"

Snow shrugged. "I just don't like you, that's all"

"But why would you hate me? I thought we were friends."

"Because of what your sister did to my brother, She ruined his life. I can't forgive that, and I won't forgive you either." Snow said, her voice rising in anger

"But I'm not my sister, I'm not responsible for her actions."

"It doesn't matter,You share her blood, and I can't forgive either of you. I'll never forgive you." With that, she shoved Eve aside and walked away with her friends, leaving Eve feeling shocked and confused.

AMELIA P.O.V.
I was typing away on my laptop when I noticed a strange woman enter the office. Everyone stopped what they were doing and bowed their heads in respect. I had no idea who she was or why everyone was showing her such deference, but I could tell that she was someone important.

"Who is that?" I asked Lura, my coworker who was sitting nearby.

"That's Ivy, She's Mr. Denzel's fiancee."

I was surprised to hear that Denzel, was engaged

"You should stand up and bow when she passes by," Lura said.

As she walked past our desks, I stood up and bowed, as Lura had instructed. Ivy huffed in response, clearly unimpressed by my gesture.

DENZEL P.O.V.  
"You did not tell me that you are  coming " I said

"Denzel at least you should be happy that I am  back" she said

"Of course I am happy that you are back" I said as I face my laptop

She walked up to me and tried to kiss me on the cheek. I quickly shifted away from her.

"Kissing is not allowed in the office,"

"But, babe, I'm your fiancee,"

As I glanced up, I noticed Amelia looking at us through the glass wall of the office. I kissed Ivy without thinking, only hoping to see what Amelia's reaction would be.

Amelia was still staring at us, her face frozen in shock. I couldn't stop myself from continuing to kiss Ivy,

I saw Amelia stand up from her secretary's seat and start to walk away. I could still see her through the glass of the wall as she left the office. I quickly broke the kiss and turned back to my work.

"I can't believe you just did that, You kissed me and touched me, for the first time in our relationship."ivy said

"I think you should leave," I said, my voice cracking. I stood up from my desk and headed for the office bathroom.

I looked into the mirror, my face flushed and my eyes red-rimmed. I felt like I had been caught in the act of something terrible. I ran the water and rinsed my mouth out, trying to get the taste of that kiss out of my mouth. I splashed cold water on my face, hoping it would help to clear my head. I looked back at myself in the mirror and whispered, "This is disgusting."..........