CHAPTER 15: I'M GOING TO RUIN YOU AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP

Amelia p.o.v
"Amealia  why did you leave the  the office at this hour?"Sophia asked

"I'm done for the day,"I  replied.

"So what's up? Why did you call me over here?"

"I'm going on a date with Diego tonight, and I need some help picking out an outfit, I want to look beautiful and sexy, but not over the top."

"Oh, I see," Sophia said, nodding her head.

"Yes, I need all the help I can get I need to look amazing!"

"That reminds me, Amelia,What's going on with you and Denzel?"

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, a little taken aback.

"Well, seeing him every day at the office must bring back some memories,Does it make you uncomfortable, working with him?"

"That man is a coward I regret ever agreeing to work with him."

"Why do you say that?" Sophia asked.

"It's like he's taking out some kind of revenge on me,He's been so petty and vindictive, and it's driving me crazy"

"I had no idea, You need to tell me more about what's been going on."

DENZEL P.O.V
I was walking back to my office when I heard some of my employees talking, their voices carrying through the halls.

"Did you hear? Amelia is going on a date tonight!" Lura said

"No wonder she left in such a hurry!" Mia chimed in, laughing.

"What the hell does she think she's doing?" I muttered under my breath, my anger rising. I stormed towards them, my face like thunder.

"Mr. Denzel!" they both said in unison

"Tell me, Do you know what time and where Amelia is going on her date?"

"It's at 8 pm tonight," Lura said, quickly checking her phone. "I can send you the address, if you'd like."

"Please do," I said, my tone still cold and stern. I turned on my heel and marched back to my office

The message beeped on my phone, and I smirked to myself as I read the address. "Let's see how your date goes," I said to myself

AMELIA P.O.V.
"You mean he actually did that?" Sophia asked

"I'm telling you, he's a terrible person," I said, my anger still simmering. Just then, my phone started ringing. "Speak of the devil," I muttered, answering the call.

"Hello, Mr. Denzel," I said, my voice flat.

"I need you back in the office," he said

"But I'm done for the day," I replied, my patience wearing thin.

"I don't care," he snapped, and hung up.

"I have to go back to the office," I said, standing up and grabbing my coat.

"What?" she asked

"That devil of a boss just called and told me to come back, Just keep an eye on the bags while I'm gone. I'll come back and get dressed, then head out to my date." I hurried out the door, my head spinning.

I took a cab back to the office, my mind racing. I stormed into Denzel's office without even knocking.

"What is it this time? I thought I was done for the day!"

"You still have some work to do," he said

"What work?" I asked, my brow furrowed in confusion.

"Francis will send it to you, you have to leave your phone with me."

"What? You can't be serious!"

"Drop your phone here and get out,"

I sighed, feeling defeated, and placed my phone on his desk. I turned and walked out of his office, my head spinning.

DENZEL P.O.V.
As she dropped her phone on the desk, I picked it up, noticing that she hadn't locked it. An idea began to form in my mind.

I texted Diego and told him to meet me. Then, I grabbed my coat and left the office, leaving her phone with Francis. I told him to give it back to her when she was done.

I got into my car and started driving to the meeting place. I pulled up and saw Diego. I took a deep breath

"I'm going to ruin you and your relationship, Amealia" I muttered under my breath as I got out of the car and walked towards him...........