CHAPTER 9:I HATE YOU:

DENZEL P.O.V.
"Denzel, you've been in the bathroom for the past three hours, Are you okay?" Harrison asked

"I feel disgusting," I said as I walked out of the bathroom, my face flushed.

"Why?" he asked, clearly confused.

"Ivy touched me today, I even kissed her. God, I can't believe I did that."

"What's the big deal?" he asked, not understanding my reaction.

"There's a lot of big deals here,"

"But she's your fiance," he said

I popped a piece of gum in my mouth, chewing it furiously. "I know she's my fiance, but I hate that I touched her, let alone kissed her. It's like I'm not myself anymore." I looked up at him, searching for some sign of understanding. "I feel like a monster."

"You're crazy!" he exclaimed.

"I feel so dirty," I said, heading back into the bathroom. "I need to take another shower. I can't believe I did that."
As I stood under the hot water.

AMELIA P.O.V.
"Does he think I'll be jealous?" I muttered to myself"I'm not jealous. I have my own man. He's the only one I care about." I began typing furiously on my laptop.

"Speaking of my man," I said, picking up my phone and dialing his number.

"Hey, babe," Diego said, picking up on the first ring.

"I miss you," I said

"I miss you too, Are you okay?"

"Of course I'm okay,"

"I was thinking we should meet up and have some quality time together," he said.

"Oh, I didn't tell you, I've gotten a new job, and my schedule is really busy. I don't know when I'll be able to see you."

I could hear the disappointment in his voice. "Oh, That's a bummer. I was really looking forward to spending some time together."

"I know, babe," I said, feeling bad. Then, suddenly, Eve burst into my room without knocking.

"Eve, why would you come into my room without knocking?" I asked, annoyed.

"I hate you," she said, her eyes blazing with anger.

"Eve, what are you talking about?" I asked, totally confused.

"Don't play dumb with me,"

"I don't understand," I said,

"You made me lose my friendship with Snow the moment you broke up with Denzel, You're so selfish and heartless. You only care about yourself."

"Eve, stop it," I said, my voice firm.

"No, don't tell me to stop, I've lost all my friends because of your foolish actions. I regret that you're my sister. I regret having you as a sister." With that, she slammed the door as she left.

I didn't hang up the phone, and I could still hear Diego asking if I was okay. I quickly hit the end call button, not wanting to talk to anyone right now. I just wanted to be alone. I felt like a complete failure. I couldn't believe I had messed up so badly.

What was I going to do now? Had I really been that selfish? Was I really that bad of a sister?......