june's hotel room

d e l i c a t e

d e l i c a t e

˜"*°•.˜"*°•.•°*"˜.•°*"˜

after giving you the best i had,
tell me what to give after that

.҉    .҉    

I CLOSE OUT of the messages app and stare at the little red notification count next to Twitter. One thousand, three hundred and forty-five notifications. I know whatever this is, it's not people swarming me with positivity.

My thumb hovers over the app. I think of Nora, telling me not to, but the suspense is killing me. I open Twitter, then my inbox. Hundreds of mentions, tags, direct messages. My stomach drops, I'm a hashtag? I click into one of the tags from a popular tabloid, POP! News. I can feel my heart in my stomach and my stomach falls to where my knees should be.

It's photos of me with the stranger from last night and they're trending under June Horner caught cheating. Me? Caught cheating?

"Long-term girlfriend

"Long-term girlfriend." The term makes me sick to my stomach.

"Multiple Oscar-nominated actor and Grammy winning singer

"Multiple Oscar-nominated actor and Grammy winning singer."

Not even a mention of what I do. Or what I did before Jack took control of my life and stopped me from doing anything. I can't believe it. He was the one who went out and boasted about cheating on me. He sends me videos of him cheating on me and I am the bad guy for having fun?