hallucinations

branch's pov:

my eyes were starting to flutter open and slowly adjust to the dim lighting. i was in a large room with a small lightbulb flickering on and off overhead.

i was strapped to an uncomfortable chair which i attempted to wriggle out of. that didn't work.

i soon realized more about my surroundings.

i had duck tape sealed over my mouth and my hair was tucked away into a bun. (probably so i couldn't use it.)

the walls were dripping wet which lead me to believe i was somewhere underground.

around me i could see multiple other seats with nobody occupying them. but there were stains on each and every one of those chairs. including mine.

blood stains.

or ketchup stains?

i didn't have much time to think about it before the door swung open to reveal none other than: jules.

i began shouting before once again realizing that my mouth had been taped shut.

"shhh branch.." she said seductively as an evil smile appeared across her face.

she moved close and ripped the tape right off causing me to yelp in pain.

"whats going on!?" i whined between gritted teeth.

she thought for a second before taking a remote out of her pocket.

it was gary.

she pressed the big green button in the middle.

"boop." she smiled.

the whole room began to shake uncontrollably as the walls around me collapsed revealing multiple other rooms.

i was terrified to realize that each one of these rooms had one of my brothers or friends or.. poppy!!

"poppy!!" i yelped.

she was still unconscious; hanging loosely in her chair.

"you let them go right now!!" i growled at jules.

"now why would i do that? i need my revenge after all." she circled me like a vulture and smiled at me evilly. 

"revenge?? what the hell are you talking about!?" i shouted.

"so you see.." she began.

(darmaan?? 😓)

flashback.

jules' pov:

i was still a young troll no older than 3. me and my family had gathered for the biggest event ever: the day bitty b performed with brozone.

i had always had a small crush on him. of course, my brothers would tease me about it every chance they got.

but i just couldn't help it!! so i'd been gathering money for as long as i could remember in order to buy bitty b a card and some flowers.

today i was going to ask him out and i'm sure he'd say yes.

i held the card close to my chest as i sat near the front of the audience and waited for the concert to start. i was in a family full of boys so i never had any real connections to them. i was left out most of the time, including today. while they were roughhousing i was sitting eagerly on the side.

finally, the bus carrying bitty b and his brothers had arrived. they all quickly scurried to get behind the stage.

that being my queue; i jumped out of my seat and followed them behind the stage.

"hello?" i called out as i lifted up one of the curtains.

"no autographs until after the show." i could hear the oldest call out.

"it's really important." i whined anxiously.

i could hear an exasperated sigh from him as he ushered his other brothers to follow him to the side.

all five of them poked their heads out through the curtains.. even bitty b!!

i could just hear my heart thumping out of my chest when i saw him.

"yes?" bruce rolled his eyes.

i was suddenly snapped out of my trance. "oh!! i uhm.."

"spit it out." clay yawned.

i suddenly stretched my hands out towards bitty b; offering the flowers and card.

"i like you." i mumbled.

he seemed a little shocked. he looked to his brothers for some help.. but they were all laughing like hyenas.

they were rolling around on the floor basically hollering. well, everyone except bitty b. so i still had some hope.

"bitty b's first fangirl!!" john dory laughed and wiped a literal tear from his eye.

"that's hilarious." floyd snickered while slapping his knee.

slowly, bitty b began to laugh awkwardly. "no thanks."

what.

my heart was suddenly beating faster than before and i could feel my whole face drain of color.

"oh o-okay." i stuttered as tears pricked at my eyes.

not being able to control myself any longer, i ran the other way beginning to full on bawl my eyes out.

i didn't even return back to my seat. i ran into the forest.

deep into the forest.

and i got lost.

branch's pov:

"and once i finally found my way back i had completely lost my family." jules sniffled.

wow.

"look i know your hurt.. or whatever- jules. but i don't remember any of this. i was a baby. you can't blame me." i shrugged.

"then who do i blame branch!?" she said between gritted teeth as she pointed an accusing finger at me.

i shrugged once more. "i don't know jules!! but this sounds more like a you problem. you know?"

jules punched me right across the face.

wait.. jules didn't punch me.

nobody punched me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

my eyes opened up to reveal i was in the middle of the forest; passed out on a rock. a leaf had fallen on my face, probably waking me up.

i was hallucinating again.

jules didn't trap anybody. that was just my bi polar.

but it felt so.. real.

ugh. i really need to get back on my meds.

i got up slowly as i looked around the forest. i knew where i was, and how to get back.

but something felt uneasy. something just.. didn't feel right.

i had to go check on my brothers.

thats the end!!! please give me feedback :3