oh gosh

branch's pov:

i pushed through the bramble of the forest; stumbling over logs and leaves to get back to the bunker.

my chest was heaving uncontrollably but i wasn't going to stop until i knew they were safe.

i just hoped i wasn't too late.

after what seemed like hours of running i had finally reached the entrance of my bunker.

i bent down and held onto my knees in an attempt to regain my breath. but i quickly got back up so i didn't waste much time.

i jumped onto the platform and pulled the lever swiftly as it brought me down to the bottom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
there she was.

jules' hair was tangled around them; holding them together in place. it looked like they put up a good fight though. the whole room was a mess; books were scattered across the floor, tables were turned upside down, and coffee was splattered against the walls.

"i knew it." i growled between gritted teeth.

"huh!?" she exclaimed.

she whipped her head around quickly to find me standing in front of her.

she finished tying a knot around my brothers, poppy, and viva before facing me fully.

"it's about time you showed up." she snickered.

"yeah branch." john chuckled teasingly.

bruce elbowed him in the side as if to say 'now's not the right time.'

john dory immediately fell silent.

"let them go jules. it's me your after." i said while clenching my fists.

she laughed out loud. "no branch. i'm going to take each one of your family members away just like you did to mine."

she slowly inched closer to me in an aggressive manner.

"starting with him." she smirked wickedly before her hair whipped around floyd's neck.

"FLOYD!!" i screamed out as the ball of hair grew tighter and tighter around my brothers neck.

i jumped over to him; grabbing ahold of the hair i attempted to pry it apart from his neck but with had no luck.

all my brothers were panicking and trying their best to help me out but no matter what we did nothing seemed to work.

jules was some kind of super troll!!

before i knew it floyd's face changed from blue to a deep shade of purple. he reached his arm out in a final feeble attempt to escape.

his arm fell down; signifying his death.

floyd is.. dead?

floyd is dead??

floyd is dead!?

FLOYD IS DEAD!?!?!??

"NOOOO!!" i screamed out while slamming my fists into his body like a baby.

but then something strange happened.