brother??

branch's pov:

me and clay were running through troll village.

after a bit of investigation we had found out that floyd went missing, along with jules. definitely not a coincidence.

me and him convinced john dory to help us look for our brother. we didn't want to tell bruce because he was with his family right now.

well, we're his family too. i mean his other family.

anyways, while we were asking guy diamond if he had seen floyd, another troll bumped into me. it seemed like he was in a rush.

i was knocked off balance; but was able to stabilize quickly.

"watch where your going." i growled before turning to him.

he had dark purple skin, and darker purple hair. like jules!! he had long dreads that covered his eyes. no wonder he bumped into me.

"sorry.. i'm looking for my sister." he whined.

i gave both of my brothers a look. his sister? jules definitely looked like she could be his sister.

"sister?" i questioned.

he nodded his head up and down. "yeah, yeah my sister. she looks kinda like me but with.. y'know braids."

okay this was weird.

he had to be talking about jules.

"why?? what happened?" i pressed further.

"i uhh.. she has some mental problems. she was supposed to be in the psych ward but they called me the other day saying she escaped.." he blabbered on.

"wait.. what's her name??" clay jumped in.

the troll hesitated. "jules. why are you so curious??"

my eyes widened in surprise. this wasn't a coincidence anymore. he knew jules!! and they were siblings.. i thought she lost her siblings?? well, she was in a psych ward. so i guess that explains a bunch of her behavior..

"i know her." i grumbled.

the other troll looked at me hopefully. "do you know where she is?"

"she kidnapped our brother." john dory growled.

the other troll went silent.

"sorry for that-" he sighed.

i jumped in before things got awkward. "do you know where she might be?"

he rolled his eyes. "obviously not. i'm looking for her, just like you are."

we were back at square one. where could this crazy troll be??

i had to think. where would i go if i kidnapped a troll?

a notification on my phone caught my attention.

i pulled it out my pocket only to find the text was from an unknown number.

"who is it?" john dory asked; leaning in to peak at it.

"i don't know.." i mumbled while typing in my password.

i opened the message up.

"come to poppy's pod." i read the text out loud.

oh god.

i looked at my brothers; only to be met with the same worried expression.

"..where's that?" jules' brother asked.

"follow me." i whispered.

thats the end. very, very short chapter. sorry i don't have much motivation right now.