Part 4 - SLEEPOVER?

I noticed grammar errors in my last chapter way after i
Had published it so i will try fix those!
Enjoy (i hope)🙏

It was now around 9.30pm and it was only Paul, Arthur, Olli, Kimi and I left. The boat was now parked up against the harbour, the city lights shining bright in the water reflection.

We had played Uno, and Arthur kept accusing Olli and I of cheating. It was either him or me who won the rounds no one else. Paul had thrown his many cards at Olli after he had given him a +4 twice in a row. It was truely chaotic, but i could not think of a better way to end my day.

-

RING RING...RI-

"Hello" I answered, stepping away from the table. I didn't even bother checking the contact before answering because i had a feeling it was most likely going to be one of my brothers.

"Yeah, I'm still with the group. The boats parked at the harbour now."
"Come on Nick its not that late. Im 17 you can't tell me what time i have to be home by!"
"Oh so your threatening me now huh. Fine ill be home in 15. Bye" I say and hung up with a huff. Why does he have to be so protective? Well I guess its better than not caring at all right? Not naming any names... Jake...

I walk back to the table of guys who are now giving me looks of confusion. "It was my brother, he wants me home" I say letting my arms fall to my sides. I saw a small frown form of Arthurs face. I was feeling same.

"Do you need a ride home?" Kimi asked. I hadn't thought about that. Arthur had picked me up but I'm assuming he's going to stay here for a bit longer.

"Uhm yeah i do, but i can always just get my brother t-"

"No. I'll drop you off. It's okay" He said interrupting me. I nodded sheepishly before walking over to Arthur who was now standing with his arms open. I laughed before giving him a hug. I wasn't a big fan of hugs but I didn't want to say anything about it.

"You do know your going to see me again right?"

"Doesn't matter, everyone gets a goodbye hug every time. Right guys" He said stepping out of the hug. I looked to the others who were nodding there heads. Olli was repeatedly nodding his head quickly, he must put up with it all the time.

I had given everyone else a hug before saying my last goodbye and thank you to Arthur before leaving.

-

Kimi and I had just arrived at my house. As i was just about to put the key in the hole the door opened. Jake stood there briefly before calling Nick over.

"Finally made it yeah" He said looking at me raising one eyebrow before turning to Kimi. "You must be Kimi?, nice to meet you. Hope she wasn't to annoying" He laughed at himself. Nick your not funny. "Oh uhm wanna come in, i don't want you driving home alone at this time"

"Oh eh I'm sure I'll be okay but thanks" Poor Kimi, he wasn't asking.

One thing about Nick is that he has this thing where he doesn't let anyone we know drive home in the dark. It didn't matter what country we are in, its always the same. I reckon something happened when I was younger but he just wont say anything when I ask him why he wants people to stay over instead of driving home at night.

Nick gave Kimi a tight smile "Sorry didn't make myself clear. I wasn't asking. You are going to stay over." He said in a now serious tone. I continued to look at the ground while leaning against the wall. Once i heard a small mumble from Kimi saying he agreed he followed behind Nick and I into the house. "Anna, go take some clothes from my room and go show him the spare room will you" I gave him a nod before gesturing Kimi to follow me.

"Ok so here are some clothes, sorry I couldn't fine a shirt. Nicks a sweaty bitch so he never has shirts laying around. The bathroom is literally just on the left and um just yell out or text me if you need anything" I said with a small smile.

-

It was late, i don't know what the time is but I can't fall asleep no matter how tired i am from my huge day. I was sitting on the couch with my knees brought up to my chest while Netflix was softly playing in the background.

Shuffles were heard and i looked behind me to see Kimi walking in. "Oh sorry. I didn't realise you were here...i was just going to grab some water" he spoke quietly. He grabbed his cup of water. Drinking it, rinsing it and putting it on the drying rack and then coming to sit down next to me. We sat in silence, listening to the very much boring show on tv. I leaned my head again his bare shoulder tentatively, but he then wrapped his arm around my shoulder bring me in closer to his chest.

I felt my eyes get heavier, until i was asleep in Kimi's arms. His hand softy running through my hair.

———————————————
Authors note
Chapter 4 complete!
Hope this chapter was as enjoyable as writing it.

I did reread this and fix mistakes but
Any more spelling or grammatical errors i will try and find them and fix it.

Any criticism to improve my writing, let me know.

Side note, was so bummed watching the AO today and Iga Swiatek lost, i was so sad😭

978 words

Buongiorno o buonanotte
-Eva
🤍