Part 27 - SHINING BRIGHT

The crowd roared with screams and cheers. I felt like I was going deaf with how loud it was in here, It was crazy.

What just happened was crazy..

Nick just fucking won a grand slam..

The smile on my face was evident and it wasn't disappearing any time soon. I was going to think about this day for the rest of my life and Im sure Nick will do the same.

"Well first of all I wanna thank Anna! Your the best sister ever, supporting me when no one else did. Sorry mum, dad and Jake." He stopped briefly to let the crown die down from the laughter that erupted. "Ive worked so hard to make someone proud of me all these years but the only one that mattered to me was you..Anna." Another roar from the crowd paused him yet again. "I want to thank my team next, for putting up with me all these years and still helping me to archive this dream. I also want to congratulate Carlos here, you played fucking crazy- oh sorry, language." Once again pausing from the crowds laughter. Even getting a bright smile from Carlos as well.  "You've played crazy out here all tournament, you've been on fire. I actually don't know how I bet you.

"Talent!" Was healed out by the Spaniard standing behind him.

The crowd once again went crazy with the cheers and screams.

"I don't know what else to say..uhm thank you to everyone supporting me! And have a good day" He laughed by the end of his speech. I think he was still processing his win.

Photos were taken on the clay court before he took his trophy and walked through the tunnel to were I was sto waiting for him on the other side.

I could see his smile from way down the end. Not a normal snarky grin but a smile that had many emotions attached to it, emotions that I usually didn't see on Nick.

"I fucking did it!"

"You fucking did it!"

"I would also say that but I feel like I'm interrupting a sibling moment"

"Two things Kimi. One, you already interrupted the moment. Two, join us in the moment i don't give a fuck. I just won a slam thats the only thing replaying in my mind!"

"Congrats"

"Okay so Im planning on getting drunk as fuck tonight, how up for that?" Of cause Nick wanted to get drunk. Although who wouldn't want to get drunk after winning a slam?

"Im down" I say, shrugging my shoulders. I looked over to Kimi for an answer

"Sure why not!"

"Thats the spirit! I like you more and more everyday"

"Okay Nick I know you are all fuzzy and in the moment because this is crazy but please calm down a tad"

"yeah yeah. I'll see you guys back in Monaco. I'll sort out a time once Im back home. Ay you, tell you friends to join if their in Monaco" Nick said, implying the last part to Kimi.

Kimi gave him a quick nod before I bid my goodbye then left.

-

"GUESS WHOS BACK"

I let out a groan, waking up from my comfy slumber.

It was obviously Nick who was back.

"Shut up!" I yelled back

My room door flung open to a joyful Nick, hugging his trophy to his left side.

"Thought you might want to see this guy" Referring to the trophy.