Part 14 - UNINVITED GUEST

INTRODUCING A
NEW CHARACTER

 ALEXANDER (SASHA) ZVEREVAs IMAN CECHProfessional tennis player World no

As IMAN CECH
Professional tennis player
World no.98
Best friends with JAKE
22
🇦🇺 (🇷🇸)

—————————

I woke up to a knock on the door, it seems to have woken Kimi up as well because he let out a groan from behind me. His arm was still draped over my waist. I slowly rolled over, my head laying on Kimi's chest as I rubbed my eyes.

The knock was heard again and I was now the one to let out a groan of frustration. I peeled myself away from Kimi and stood up to go answer the door.

"Hello?" My voice was coated with sleep still. I looked down to my watch, it was 7am. Who goes around knocking on doors at this time?

"Anna, good to see you"

My head shot up. Why was he knocking on my door at 7am? What the fuck. I haven't heard from him in almost a year. According to Jake he was out because of injuries so I haven't seen him around. Apart of me always wondered where we went. But I shouldn't be thinking that, I shouldn't care.

"Immie?" If someone were to see me they would've thought i'd seen a ghost but no, I'd just seen my brothers best friend at my door at 7am in the morning after not seeing him in almost a year.

"Can I come in?"

The audacity. He walked closer expecting me to step aside, let him in but no! I wasn't playing that game.

"What are you doing here? You aren't playing so why are you knocking on my door at 7am in the fucking morning Immie?"

"I came to visit, why can I not see my friends little sister?"

"Im not letting you in. You've been MIA for almost a year, not even bothering to send me a text and yet you appear out of no where and want me to let you in and talk, like nothing?"

"I was dealing with injuries, Im sorry for not being in contact with you"

"Leave"

"What?"

"Do you want to hear it in Italian? Partire"
(Leave)

"I will tell Jake and Nick about this you know that right"

"Does it look or sound like i give a fuck Iman?"