Part 20 - CLOSER

I saw him lean in even closer. I could feel his breath just below my mouth.

"Can I kiss you?"

I slightly nodded.

"I need words Anna"

"Yeah you can"

Within a second later I felt his lips on mine. It was a short kiss as he pulled away. But I pulled him back down onto my lips.

what was I doing?
What was he doing to me?

My first kiss and it was the one and only Kimi Antonelli.

-

We were still on the floor doing nothing. I was still laying on my back, Kimi was still laying on top off me. Still suffocating me. I was reading my book, It was difficult to read though. I had my book resting on top of Kimi's head my arms on the side of his head. He said he wasn't going to move off of me so this is what the situation is now.

I think Kimi was still excited that he had kissed me because he had been leaving small pecks around my face. I had to swat his face away many times so I could read my book probably but he didn't stop. No surprise there.

"Kimi stop moving I want to read this book'

"I...don't...care" he said, giving me a peck on the cheek.

His face was now in front of mine, a big smile was visible on his face and nothing could wipe it off.

KNOCK KNOCK...KNOCK KNOCK

"Are you expecting someone" He asked me

"No, and I'm guessing your not either"

He shook his head.

I shoved him off me, getting off the floor and went to go open the door.

"Finally"

"If I would have known you were the one knocking I would have never opened the door so consider yourself lucky"

"What's with the mood Anna. Your little boy run off"

I smacked the door shut right in his face. I wasn't going to fall for his games and I wasn't going to play them.

"Oh come on Anna don't be so sensitive!" I heard Iman speak from the other side of the door.

I just walked away from the door, not bothered to speak with him.

"He still bothering you?"

"Yeah"

"want me to punch him?"

I chuckled at Kimi "Sorry but I don't think you have a chance"

"Are you underestimating me right now"

"Yes. What are you going to do about it?"

I expected him to shove me off the bed as he typically would but he brought me in for a kiss.

One of his hands went on my cheek, keeping me close to him while my hand was at the back of his neck keeping him close to me.

Once we broke apart we looked at each other smiling.

PING
PING

Great timing.

I reached for my phone and opened the message. I laid my head on Kimi's chest while his hand went through my hair.

COCO PUFFS‼️

COCO PUFFS‼️
Are you doing anything tonight.
I want to hang out with my bestie before you start worrying ab tomorrow.