Chapter 35

I pulled Chan closer and into a deep kiss

I pulled Chan closer and into a deep kiss. I leaned back and brought us higher up on the bed, and he crawled over me. When I finally let my head drop to the pillow, his body flattened itself against mine.

I could feel every part of him. My chest grazed against his with every breath. His waist dipped into mine. When I lifted my legs again, his cock aligned with my entrance. Instead of feeling afraid of that, I felt excited.

I was, once again, very wet. I put a hand on the back of his neck and ran the other down his side. He was warm and felt safe. But he also felt powerful. I could feel that he was holding back for my sake. His hand continued massaging my chest. I wanted more, but I couldn't tell if he wanted to give it to me.

"Chan?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"If you want to," I said between kisses, "You can take it off."

He groaned at the idea, and I felt his erection grow larger. His hand wound around my back but hesitated once it reached my bra clasp.

"You're sure?" he checked in again.

I was beginning to get worried by his need for reassurance. I hadn't changed my mind in the last thirty seconds. I wanted him. I wanted all of him. Maybe he didn't feel the same need for me.

"Do you not want to?" I asked and sat up.

"Ella, I do," he swore. "I just don't want you to have any regrets."

"If I need to stop, I'll tell you, but I want this. I want you. I promise."

Chan leaned forward, and I pulled him back down with me. He expertly undid my bra clasp and tossed it onto the chair beside us. Lying on my back, my breasts flooded to the side, and Chan's eyes looked hungrily at me.

He dropped his lips to my neck and then to my collarbone before bringing his lips to my rosy nipple. He sucked and nibbled, and I whimpered. I tangled a hand in his hair and writhed beneath him.

Once satisfied, he came up to kiss me. "So beautiful," he repeated.

My face flushed and his thumb circled my other nipple. His other hand had found its way down my body and was resting on my leg. It began tracing back and forth from my outer to inner thigh.

I had no idea that someone touching my leg could feel so sensual. His hand drew higher and higher and the first time his thumb grazed across the thin fabric covering my wetness I gasped. Chan paused as if he were worried he'd done something wrong but continued when I didn't tell him to stop.

As he became more confident, his fingers grazed fully over my center. I gasped again and gripped onto his broad shoulders.

"You're so wet," he growled.

I whined as he continued to touch me through the thin fabric.

"Can I taste?" he asked. My stomach did a flip at the idea of experiencing that, but Chan made me feel so protected. I wanted him. And I wanted him to have all of me.