Chapter 36

The realization of what had happened last night hit me the second I woke up

The realization of what had happened last night hit me the second I woke up. Chan was snoring into my ear, and I snuggled into him quietly.

I was dating Chan. I'd slept with him. I'd slept with him and enjoyed it. And now I was lying here, naked beside him, and feeling perfectly content.

I'd spent the last 9 years trying to find someone I would feel comfortable enough with to have sex. Chan had been the first and only person who had ever made me feel ready to take that leap, and it had happened so quickly.

His skin against my skin felt so strange and wonderful. I had never seen the appeal of sleeping naked until now.

Chan squirmed behind me and tightened his arms around my waist. "Good morning," he murmured.

"Good morning," I responded with a smile in my voice.

He kissed my shoulder. "I think we have to get up soon."

I pouted. "I wish we could just stay here."

There was a knock at the door, "20 minutes," Lee Know shouted.

Chan twisted me around so that I was facing him. "I enjoyed last night," he grinned. His dimple flashed itself at me.

"Me too." I had wanted to initiate it again this morning, but it was clear we didn't have enough time.

"Care to join me for a non-sexual but very naked shower?" he offered.

Chan hopped up completely naked and held his hand out for me. I wrapped the sheet around myself and followed him.

Our non-sexual shower turned sexual very quickly. Chan rubbed soap and bubbles across my chest and all the way down my body. One of his fingers teased my clit.

"Just getting you clean, baby," he sighed against my ear. I whined and pulled his lips to mine. I ran soap down his chest and felt his erection sticking me in my stomach.

I grinned into our kiss. Having not done this before I was a little uncertain, but I ran bubbles across his torso and over his abs. I wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft and his mouth dropped open as he moaned into my mouth.

I pulled gently and teased his tip once I arrived there. I circled his head with my thumb and Chan's knees shook.

"Whoa, Ella," Chan placed a hand over mine. I froze thinking I'd done something wrong. "If you keep doing that here, I'm going to fall."

"Sorry," I apologized. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have." I felt so worried that I'd done something wrong that I turned to step out of the shower.

"Ella, no, Stay." He pulled me back and pinned me against the shower wall.

My heart raced as we both looked down at our wet bodies against each other.

Chan placed my hand on his dick again. "You can touch it all you want." He then put my hand on his chest instead. "Except in the shower. Because I will fall."