Chapter 37

I was so tired

I was so tired. I laid down in the bunk that smelled like Chan and wrapped the blankets around me like a cocoon. I fell asleep almost immediately.

When I woke up (who knows how long later) Chan was resting beside me. The bus cabin sounded quiet, and I assumed it was because a lot of us were tired after JYP's visit. He made the whole group on edge.

It was strange to me how quickly I was able to adapt to being comfortable around Chan. I'd gone from hesitantly sharing the bunk with him to craving him beside me.

I pushed one of the blankets off since I was feeling warm, and it woke up Chan, who must have been sleeping lightly since he wasn't snoring at all.

"Hi," he smiled as he looked at me. I felt nervous and shy in the way I did in high school when I had a crush.

"Hi," I replied and half-hid my face under the blankets.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

I nodded, "Did you?"

"Yes. I was worn out," he laughed. "You were quite greedy this morning." The way he said it made me shiver. It didn't help that he was looking at my lips so needily.

Even though I was new to all of this, I acted on instinct freely without worrying that I'd embarrass myself. I felt powerful, free, comfortable, and safe.

I crawled closer to him and brought my lips to his ear.

"If we'd had more time, I would've been even greedier," I whispered. I placed a hand on his chest and smiled as I felt his heart speed up.

"You're insatiable," he bit his lips while he looked at me.

"No, you're just addictive," I muttered and kissed him.

I heard a gasp from the cabin and a few of the guys hopped out of their bunks to see what was going on.

"I wonder what it is," I turned to Chan.

He shrugged, "No idea."

Neither of us had our phones to text Felix to ask.

I crawled out of bed because I was curious, and everyone turned to look at me. They all held their phones and seemed apologetic and scared to share whatever they'd seen.

I stuck my head back in the bunk, "Chan, something's wrong."

He joined me immediately, and we headed to the group that had still not spoken a word since I left the bunk.