Chapter 61

*********************************************COMMERCIAL BREAK:Today is April 20, 2024 (the day Ella met Chan) so please enjoy this bonus chapter for the week to celebrate!<3

COMMERCIAL BREAK:
Today is April 20, 2024 (the day Ella met Chan) so please enjoy this bonus chapter for the week to celebrate!
<3

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50k READS ILY!
*********************************************

Chan was pissed off the entire show, and I didn't leave his dressing room for fear of running into JYP. I couldn't face him.

Chan came in to comfort me during intermission and came right back once the show ended. He wasn't picked for fan service, and there was nothing I could do to help Hyunjin who was chosen since JYP was there. I wished anyone else had been picked but him...not that any of them deserved to go through this, but the last few days must have been especially awful for Hyunjin with the trip he'd been sent on.

Chan held me and soothed me while we waited for the others to get ready for the bus walk. I wasn't even sure if I had been pregnant or not, so I didn't know why it was hurting me so badly. I guess it was that I'd been stripped of my choice to find out.

Chan murmured apologies as he rubbed my back despite my numerous attempts to tell him that it wasn't his fault.

Agent Branson had texted that their contact had overheard JYP asking a guard to assist with giving me the Plan B. I knew it had to be Dmitri since he was the only one who had access to our luggage where I'd been keeping the pill.

I typed out my theory for Chan, and he agreed with a sad nod of his head.

Eventually, Felix knocked to let us know it was time for the bus walk. Chan and I passed the fans quickly and got onto the bus first, barely acknowledging any of them. The other girl that was with us kept staring at me while I held back tears. I felt sick to my stomach at what JYP had done.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard her mumble to Hyunjin.

I could see the wheels spinning in his head for a way to use that question to his advantage. He'd been through enough this week after that trip he'd been sent on, and I wanted to help him. If it pissed off JYP in the process, that would be a bonus.

"He gave me covid," I lied. "He got sick a couple of days ago and now the whole team has it."

Hyunjin mouthed a thank you to me when she whipped around in shock.

"Covid?" she gasped and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Don't worry, you'll probably be fine," Han added.

Seungmin handed her a bottle of Vodka. "I read taking a shot after exposure can kill the germs."

She grabbed it from him and took a swig. "Thank you," she told him.

When the bus stopped, she practically ran off. "It was so nice to meet you, but I'll get going. Hope you feel better soon!" she shouted, and one of the guards directed her to a car that they could drive her home in.