Chapter 65

He flung open the door, and we kissed our way inside, giggling as we tripped over the shoes in the doorway

"We're engaged," he whispered.

"I know," I grinned and kissed him again. I slid my hands over the part of his chest that was exposed from how his shirt was unbuttoned.

"Do you know what would be funny," he smirked.

"What?" I laughed, already on board with whatever idea he came up with.

"Let's dress up and tell the guys we got married," he cackled at his own idea and tripped over the shoes again.

"Oh, yes! Let's do it!" I shouted and jumped onto the bed. I knelt and looked at the open closet. "I don't have a white dress," I pouted at him.

"I've got one for you," he kissed my cheek and opened a suitcase. It had tons of different dresses in my size that I'd never seen before. They weren't the ones we'd bought in Boston...

"What are these?" I asked with wide shiny eyes. Everything was so pretty.

"New clothes to replace the bad ones I'd gotten before," he smiled apologetically. I plopped to the ground beside him and went through dress after dress. They were beautiful.

"This one is perfect," he smiled, handing me a white flare mini dress with a bow on the back. "With this," he handed me a small bag, and I headed off to the bathroom to change.

In the bag was a light pink lingerie set. The black one would've shown through the white. He'd thought of everything.

I changed into the lingerie first. This one was very different from others I owned as it had a hole where my cunt was. I put the dress on and felt like I had my own little secret to share with Chan. I took a look in the mirror. The dress was high-neck and modest. The bow on the back made it much more my style.

I walked out to show Chan who had his eyes covered. He'd also put on a black blazer with his ensemble. It had a silver chain in the pocket.

"You're so handsome," I gasped. He walked towards me with his hands still over his eyes.

"It's bad luck to see your dress on the wedding day," he informed me.

"It's a fake wedding," I laughed.

"At least let me wait for..." There was a knock at the door, and he walked blindly to open it. He tripped over more shoes in the process.

"Thank you," he told the man at the door. He returned with two bouquets one colorful and one a deep red. "Which one would you like?"