Chapter 57

Chan's chest was damp with sweat while I lay on him

Chan's chest was damp with sweat while I lay on him. He had an arm around my back holding me securely to him.

"Oh shit," he exclaimed.

I looked up at his worried face, and at the same time felt him pull out of me.

"Oh shit," I repeated, realizing what had happened. I could feel his cum oozing out of me.

Chan hadn't pulled out and had cum inside of me. I'd been on top and hadn't even thought to pull off of him because of how good it all felt.

We'd made a mistake...

"What do we do?" I panicked, sitting up and trying to locate my clothes on the ground.

"Are you on birth control?" he asked.

"No," I sat up and grabbed a t-shirt off of the chair in my room. "Chan, what do we do?" I fretted. I felt sweaty and anxious.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. Let's go to the drugstore and grab a Plan B, okay? It'll be alright," he held me close and rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

"How are you not freaking out right now?"

"Because you're doing that enough for the both of us," he joked. "And because no matter what happens, I'm sure it'll be alright."

"What do you mean 'no matter what'?" I paused and stared at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Exactly that. Do you know how uncommon it is for someone to get pregnant the very first time? I'm sure everything will be fine."

"And if it's not?" The idea of having a baby Chan growing inside of me freaked me out. I wasn't ready to be a mom.

"Then we'll figure it out," he kissed my forehead, and we finished getting dressed. He retrieved my bracelet and handed it to me. They would get suspicious if they didn't hear us for that long. They'd know that we knew they were listening.

There was a drug store nearby so we walked over right away. I felt embarrassed to be buying it, but Chan acted completely normal.

"You'll be fine," he repeated.

"Have you had to buy these for a lot of women?" I blurted out. His calmness was off-putting. I wished he was on the sinking panic ship with me.

"A couple," he admitted. His face went red.

"I thought you used protection during the fan services?" I felt jealous. I wasn't sure why. It's not like he wanted them.

"Sometimes they break," he coughed awkwardly, and we went back to my apartment.

I got a glass of water and prepared myself to take the pill. I read the side effects on the back and became even more nervous. I would basically be sick for days which meant my vacation with Chan would be ruined.