The Royal Proclamation 👑

(3rd POV....)

"Once upon a time, long, long, ago well, more like 20 years ago, Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No Wi-Fi. No way out or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us but first, this happened." Hal explains.

(At Auradon with Ben and Beck)

Ben and his older brother, Beck, are getting their suits fitted. While Ben and Beck was getting fitted, they was staring out at the Isle of the Lost, thinking about those kids before they heard the door open. Ben and Beck look towards the door to see their mom, Belle, and dad, Beast, walk into the room, "How is it possible that you two are going to be crowned king next month, you're both just babies!" Beast sighed. 

"Ben's turning 16 and Beck's turning 17, dear." Belle reminds her husband. "Hey pops." Ben and Beck greeted their father in unison. "16 and 17? That's far too young to be crowned kings. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." Beast said. "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." Belle nudges Beast. 

Ah, it was either you or the teapot." Beast joked which made Beck snort in amusement. Belle glares at Beast and Beck which made Beck cover his laugh with a cough and Beast to straighten up, "Kidding." Beast smiles at his wife. 

"Mom, dad, Beck and I've chosen our first official proclamation," Ben starts the conversation. "We decided that the children on Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Every time we look out to the island, we feel like they've been abandoned." Beck finished the conversation.

"The children of our sworn enemies living amongst us?" Beast asked in disbelief. "Well, we start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most and Ben's already chosen them." Beck grins. Beck looks at Ben and nods, encouraging him to say them. "Has he?" Beast asks with his eyebrows raised. "I gave you a second chance." Belle reminds Beast when he was an actually beast.

"Who are their parents?" Beast asked his youngest son. "Cruella De Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen," Ben pauses, waiting their parent's reaction and when he didn't get one, he looked towards his brother who just signaled to keep going. "And Maleficent." Ben finishes which finally got their parents reaction.

The tailor gasps as he drops the pin cushion to the floor. "Ah!" Belle cries out. "Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" Beast yells. "Dad, just hear him out." Beck tries to reassure their dad. "I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!" Beast exclaims. "Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve at a normal, Dad?" Ben pleads. Belle give Beast a look. 

"I suppose their children are innocent." Beast gives in. "Well, well done," Belle smiles at Ben. "Shall we?" Then Belle and Beast walk out the room, "Hey, you did a good job, today, little bro." Beck grins at Ben. Ben smiles at Beck and looks back out at the Isle of the Lost. 

----------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy!!!