Hair Changes💇✨

(3rd POV.....)

Hal is in Mal and Evie's room, doing his homework in his lap before Jane walks in with her hair longer than, when Hal last saw it, 'That's why Mal used that spell..' Hal thought. "Mom said, 'If a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it.' Can you believe it? What world does she live in?" Jane told the girls of what her mother said to her. 

"Auradon." Mal replies. "Mal, Hal, do you like?" Evie asks as she holds up a dress that she created. Mal and Hal look up from their homework, "Yeah, it's cute." Mal compliments. "Yeah, it really brings out your eyes." Hal compliments as well. "I know." Evie smirks. "I'll never get a boyfriend." Jane complains. 

"Boyfriends are overrated." Hal and Mal said in unison. "Creepy but how would you two know, Mal and Hal?" Evie asked them, shaking her head. "It's 'cause we don't need one, E." Mal replies. "They're a waste of time." Hal supports Mal's opinion. Evie suddenly gasps, "I forgot to do Chad's homework! Oh, no! no, no, no." She realizes before getting up and going to her backbag to get the homework.

"And that is exactly what I mean." Mal points out. Hal rolls his eyes with a scoff. A girl with short, dark brunette bob hair comes into the room, "Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie." She introduces herself. Mal, Hal, and Evie look at her, confused. "My mom's Mulan?" They still looked at her, confused. "No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair and I know you hate us and well, you're evil but do you think you could do mine?" Lonnie asked Mal. 

"Why would I do that for you?" Mal asks. "I'll pay you 50$." Lonnie replies and that got Evie's attention. "Good answer, I need to buy more material," Evie said as she gets up from her seat and takes the money from Lonnie. "Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights." Evie instructed.

"Yeah, yeah. I want it cool, like Mal's." Lonnie smiles. "Really? The split ends, too?" Evie asks which made Hal snort in amusement. Mal scowls at her brother and Evie. Evie shakes the bag of money at Mal which made her sigh, annoyed before putting down her pencil and getting her spell book, walking back and standing by the bedpost. 

"'Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair'" Mal said the spell and closed the book. Mal moves her finger with Lonnie's head moving along with it. Lonnie slowly changes from the short, dark brunette bob to long, light brunette, slightly curl hair. 

Lonnie moves to look into the mirror to look at her hair, "I know, I know, it looks like a mop on your head. You know what, let's cut it off, layer it..." Evie starts to say but gets interrupts by Lonnie, "No, no, no, no, no, no! I love it." Lonnie smiles. "You do?" Evie asked. "It's just..." Lonnie trails off before ripping the side of her skirt. "Now, I'm cool." She nodded. "Like ice." Hal grins as he walks up beside his sister.

Jane walks over to the mirror and rips her skirt and gasps, "What did I just do? Mom's gonna kill me!" Jane says, scared. After Jane and Lonnie left, Hal went back to his homework, Evie went back to sewing her dress, Mal sat back down on her bed with her going through her spell book and Carlos sitting at the end of Evie's bed with a dog named Dude. 

Jay walks in the room with his number 8 jersey and his name on it, "Yo-ho-ho!" He hollered in celebration of getting his jersey and showed his friends. Carlos and Hal wolf whistle. Jay walks over to Mal, "Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?" He asked Mal. "Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book, if I hadn't completely struck out?" Mal replies, rudely.

 "Oh, someone's in a bad mood." Carlos comments. "My mom's counting on me," Mal stresses. "And I can't let her down!" She shakes her head. "We can do this," Hal encourages. "If we stick together." Hal smiles at his sister which made her smile back. "And we won't go back until we do," Mal states. "Because we're rotten," she starts to say. "To the core." They finished in unison. 

"Oh yeah, I found out that the Fairy Godmother blesses Ben and Beck with the wand at the coronation and we all get to go and I have nothing to wear, of course." Evie states out of nowhere. Mal looked at her in disbelief while Hal scoffed. "What?" Evie shrugs. There's a knock at the door, "Hold that thought." Mal gets up to answer the door with Hal, following behind her. 

Mal opens the door to find Ben and Beck on the other side, "Hey Mal, Hal. We didn't see you guys today and we was just wondering if you had any questions or anything that you needed?" Ben asked with Beck nodding. "Not that we know of." Mal and Hal look behind them to their friends to see them, shaking their heads. "Okay, all right. Well, if you need anything just-" Ben starts to say as he and Beck just about to walk away but got stopped by Mal. 

"Oh. Wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to you and your brother's Coronation?" Mal asked them. "Yeah, the whole school goes." Beck replies with Ben nodding in agreement. "Wow, that is beyond exciting. Do you think it's a possibility that the five of us could stand in the front row, next to Fairy Godmother just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal asked with an 'innocent' smile. 

"We wish you could but it's just me, my brother, our folks and our girlfriends or boyfriend in Beck's case." Ben shrugs. "Did I forget to mention that I'm Bi?" Beck shrugs as well. "Yeah and we absolutely support you!" Hal winks at Beck. "Thanks." Beck winks back. "I'm sorry that you guys can't be upfront." Ben apologized. "Ok, thanks. Bye." Mal closes the door in their face. 

"I think it's time that Bennyboo and Becky babe got themselves new girlfriends." Mal said with a grin. "Or in Beck's case, boyfriend." She looks at her brother when she said that sentence. "Excuse me what?" Hal reels back about what Mal's intentions are. "Making Beck fall for you!" Mal explained. "Why?" Hal scoffed. "Because I need my brother there with me! Please, Hal." Mal pleads. Hal sighs, "Fine, ok." He gives in because he can't say no to sister in need of his support.

"Thank you." Mal smiles at Hal. The Vk's sat in the girl's room, waiting until it's  nighttime to do the spell.

-------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy!!!