The Date👨‍❤️‍👨

(3rd POV.....)

So, Beck asked Hal on a date and he's nervous about it which is a new feeling for him. Mal told him that Ben too asked her on a date and wants to go Evie for help which she did find Evie but Hal just went to his room and started to pace, stressing about his outfit. Literally, his date is in thirty minutes and he's still not dressed. 

"What am I gonna wear?" Hal mutters as he looks through his closet. Hal sees an untouched white box and he picks it up and opens it and inside of it is a blue undershirt, black flannel, and black jeans:

 Hal sees an untouched white box and he picks it up and opens it and inside of it is a blue undershirt, black flannel, and black jeans:

Hal puts on the outfit and finds the perfect blue shoes to match: 

As Hal fixes his slick back hair, he hears knocking at the door. He shuts off the bathroom lights and walks to the door, opening it to reveal Beck in his signature yellow and blue casual outfit and also holding two helmet, "Hey." Beck greets Hal. "Hi." Hal greets back. "Wow! For the first time, I understand the difference between handsome and stunning." Beck compliments Hal, dreamily. Hal snorts. "I hope you like bikes." Beck smiles. 

Hal smiles and walks towards Hal who closes his door and grabs one of the helmets as Beck chuckles. They walked out of the dorms and got on the bike. They put on their helmets and Beck starts driving the bike. He drive through a trail and Hal looks around, seeing the beautiful trees and flowers while having his arms around Beck's waist. 

They stopped on the side of the trail and started walking in the forest, "Tell me something about yourself that you've never told anyone?" Beck asked Hal. "Um... my middle names is Hudson." Hal replies, walking beside Beck. "Hudson?" Beck raises an eyebrow. "Yeah." Hal shrugs. "Hudson." Beck mutters under his breath. "I got the middle name from my dad. He wanted me to have a decent middle name but also wanted it to not sound hideous." Hal chuckles. 

"My middle name is Flynn." Beck confessed. "Flynn?" Hal asked. "Yeah." Beck nodded. "Huh, how charming." Hal grins. "Could be worse." Beck shrugs with a laugh. "Hey, at least your middle name isn't Bertha like my sister." Hal said. "Really? Her middle name is Bertha?" Beck asked, surprised. "Yeah, Mom did that. I'm lucky she didn't name me." Hal said, jokingly. Beck laughs and Hal laughs along with him.