Family Day👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👨‍👧‍👦

(3rd POV....)

Hal, Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay are sitting in their remedial goodness class, "Children, excuse me. Um..." Fairy Godmother got the Vk's attention. "As you know, this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep and because your parents can't be here due to distance, we've arranged for a special treat." She said before walking towards the TV and turns it on. 

The first thing Hal sees is his mother's face up close in the mirror, 'Ew..' Hal thought in disgust. "I don't see anything, nor do I hear." Maleficent complained while sitting back. "Kids!" Fairy Godmother called out to them but Hal just stayed in his seat. "Don't you want to come up, Hal?" Fairy Godmother asked. "No but I'll stay here, off to the side." Hal replies, moving far left of the table he is sitting in, going out of frame. 

"is it.... is it.... is..." Maleficent orders. "Press enter?" Jafar questions. "Can I please see a remote?!" Maleficent demands, looking at Evil Queen for the remote. She snatches it from Evil Queen. "Is this thing on?" Maleficent asked, pressing a button on the remote. "It's broken. Ugh, I hate electronic." Maleficent complains as she presses another button on the remote. Hal snorts in amusement. 

The computer screen turns on and they sees their kids, "Oh. Evie, it's Mommy," Evil Queen gasps with a wave to her daughter. "Look how beautiful. You know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree." She grins. "Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent rolls her eyes. "Oh, who's the old bat?" Cruella asked, rudely. Hal snickers, quitely. 

"This is Fairy Godmother." Mal introduced. "Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent teased with laughter. "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" Fairy Godmother pointed out. "You really couldn't give Cinderella till 1:00 am? I mean really," Maleficent laughed as the rest of villains laughed with her. "What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" They continued laughing. 

"They were mice!" Fairy Godmother tries to correct them. "They were not," Fairy Godmother turns to the Vk's "They were mice, they were not.." Fairy Godmother tries to tell them but Mal just dismisses her, "Thank you so much. Thank you." She fakes her smile. "They were mice." Fairy Godmother said to them one more time before walking out of frame. 

"Hi, Mom." Mal greets. "Mal!" Maleficent yells. Mal and her friends flinch a little. Hal just shakes his head a little. "I m-m-miss you." Maleficent stammers. Hal scoffs, quitely and rolled his eyes. "You children are never far from our thoughts." Jafar tells them. "I got it," Maleficent said to Jafar. "How long must Mommy wait to see you?" She asked her daughter. 

"There's a big coronation coming up, I think probably sometime after that." Mal tells her mother. "When?" Maleficent snaps the question. "Friday, 10:00 am." Mal replies. "You sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that magic..." She was about to finish that sentence when Evil Queen nudge her, harshly. "You, you little nugget that I love so much." Maleficent corrected herself. 

'Wow. So smart, Mom.' Hal thought with an eye roll. "We love you so much." Jafar tell them. "Yes. I completely understand, Mother." Mal said. Cruella gets closer to the screen, "Carlos, is that a dog?" She asked her son. Dude whimpers. "Yes, yes, baby, I do understand. It would make the perfect size for earmuffs." Cruella pets her stuffed dog on her shoulder with a manic like smile and laugh.

"He's the perfect size for a pet," Carlos yells to his mother. Cruella gasps. "This dog loves me and I love him and FYI, your dog is stuffed!" Carlos continues to yell. Cruella gasps again. "So, give it a rest!" He exclaims. Jay pats his shoulder and Hal laughs, quitely. "Oh! Burn!" Jafar chuckles. "Oh! Why don't you go sell a toaster, you two-bit salesman!" Cruella insults. 

"People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones!" Jafar insults back. Maleficent rolls her eyes. "Well, people who sell toasters shouldn't use mixed metaphors!" Cruella insults back. "Enough!" Evil Queen yells at them. Jay shuts off the TV, "I'm so sorry." Fairy Godmother apologized. "Thank you for the special treat." Jay fakes his smile. "Of course." Fairy Godmother nods.