Rotten To The Core🍎

(3rd POV....) (At the Isle of the Lost)

Mal: They say I'm trouble, they say I'm bad

Mal turns around as she finishes the long live evil symbol with a grin.

Mal: They say I'm evil, and that makes me glad.

Mal jumps off the box that she was just standing on and bumps her shoulder, harshly against another kids shoulder.

Hal: I'm not a coward, yeah I'll kill anything that gets in my way

Hal comes out of a store with a big filled with stuff that he just stolen. Hal is wearing a black shirt, black and blue leather jacket, ripped faded jeans, and black boots, 

 Hal is wearing a black shirt, black and blue leather jacket, ripped faded jeans, and black boots, 

Hal: I'm just like my father, we've got violent tempers.

Hal starts walking to find his friends.

Jay: A dirty no-good down to the bone

Jay jumps from the roof and starts climbing down a ladder.

Jay: Your worst nightmare, can't take me home.

Jay gets down from the ladder and pushes open a sliding door which two kids walked out from.

Evie: So I got some mischief in my blood

Evie walks on top of a table which people were eating their dinner on.

Evie: Can you blame me? I never got no love.

Evie walks off the table and crawls under the railing.

Carlos: They think I'm callous, a low-life hood

Carlos comes out of a window and steals a guy's bandana, walking away with it as the guy yells 'hey!' at him.

Carlos: I feel so useless, misunderstood. 

Carlos walks by some stairs as a little girl throws her green apple in the air which he catches and takes a bite out of it before throwing it back to the little girl who catches it.

Mal and Evie: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the baddest of them all?

Mal and Evie walk down an alleyway, 

Mal and Evie: Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world.

Before they turn the corner.

Mal, Hal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos: I'm rotten to the core, core, rotten to the core.

Mal, Hal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos meet up behind a fence and pushed it open. 

Mal, Hal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos: I'm rotten to the core, core, who could ask for more?

They walk through a bunch stuff, kicking things down and causing a ruckus. 

Mal, Hal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos: I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door