School 🏫

(3rd POV.....)

The next day, Hal, his friends and sister are in their Remedial Goodness class which is being taught by Fairy Godmother herself. Hal is sitting in the middle of Mal and Evie, Mal on his left side and Evie on his right side. Hal was painting his nails blue and black with Evie helping him out.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you: A) curse it? B) lock it in a tower? C) give it a bottle? Or D) carve out it's heart?" Fairy Godmother says a question to the Vk's. Evie slowly raises her hand up, "Evie." Fairy Godmother selects Evie. "What was the second one?" Evie grins. "Ok. Uh.. anybody else?" Fairy Godmother asks, looking around before landing on Hal who is still painting his nails. "Hal?" She selects him.

Hal looks up, "Uh.. C) give it a bottle." He answers before looking back down to his hands. "Correct! Again." Fairy Godmother smiles. "You are on fire, dude!" Carlos compliments. "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Hal tells them. "Oh." Carlos nods in realization. "That makes so much sense." Evie shrugs while Hal just rolls his eyes. All of a sudden, Hal hears a squeal and looks up to see a girl walking in between Carlos and Mal. 

Hal looks up to see a girl in a light blue dress and short brunette hair, "Oh. Hello, dear one." Fairy Godmother greets the girl. "Hi, you need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." The girl whispers to Fairy Godmother. "Sure," Fairy Godmother nods with a smile. "Oh, everyone here, this is my daughter, Jane?" She introduces her daughter. Hal notices the smirk on his sister's face. "Mom, no!"Jane whispers to her mother, fearfully.

" It's okay. Jane, this is everyone." Fairy Godmother reassures her daughter. "Hi. that's okay, don't mind me, as you were." Jane waves as she walks closer to the Vk's to leave the classroom. Jane squeals as she walks pass the Vk's and leaves the classroom. "Ahem. Lets continue, shall we," Fairy Godmother clears her throat and turns back to the blackboard. Hal closes Evie's clear top coat nail polish and hands it back to her.

Hal fans his hands to dry his nails, "You find a vial of poison. Do you: A) put it in the king's wine? B) paint it on an apple? Or C) turn it over to the proper authorities?" Fairy Godmother asks the next question. Evie, Carlos, and Jay's hands all shoot up. Jay tries to lower Carlos' hand, "Oh! Ow! Get off!" Carlos complains, trying to pull his hand away. "Jay." Fairy Godmother picks him. "C) turn it over to the proper authorities." Jay answers the question with a smug grin. 

"I was gonna say that!" Carlos' exclaims. "Come on, who said it? Who said it?" Jay noogies Carlos with a smug grin still on his face on the table. "Ow! Stop! Ah!" Carlos complains. "Boys," Fairy Godmother calls out to them but they didn't hear her. "Boys!" Fairy Godmother calls out to them again, louder which caught their attention. The boys stopped their fighting, "Boys, I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field." She smiled at them. 

Hal scrunched his nose in disgust at the word, 'Tourney field'. "Oh no, that's okay," Carlos shakes his head as he and Jay stand up straight. "Whatever that is, we'll pass." He smiles, nervously. 

(Later that day by the lockers)

Hal is joined by Mal and Evie at their lockers, with Ben, Beck, Avery, Audrey, Chase, and Chad right beside them by their lockers. Hal opens his locker with the whole thing painted black for the background and of his dad's symbol in blue flames with the words 'Prince Of The Underworld', 

(Imagine the words are in cursive and dark blue) (A/N: The reason that it is not dark blue is because I wanted y'all to see the words without straining your eyes)

"Those kids are trouble." Chase complaints about them. "Bye, Mal and Hal." Evie waves before walking off to get to class. "Bye." Mal and Hal wave back. "Come on, Chase, give them a chance." Beck pleads. "Oh. No offense, Beckybabe, but you and your brother are just too trusting." Avery scoffed at his boyfriend. Audrey nods in agreement. 

"Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince," Avery raised her eyebrows. "But with our mom, the evil fairy was just an evil fairy. Those kids mother." Audrey points to Hal and Mal. "We think you two are wrong about them." Beck argues. Ben nods in agreement. Avery and Audrey sigh. "We'll see you later." Ben and Beck walks away from them. 

Beck stops in front of Hal who has his locker door still open and in front of his face. Ben walks around them to talk to Mal who also has her locker door still open and in front of her face. Hal closes his locker door, surprised to see Beck smirking at him, "Hey." Beck greets. "Hey, yourself." Hal raised an eyebrow. "How was your first day?" Beck asked. "Thrilling." Hal replied, sarcastically. "I know, there really boring." Beck chuckles. "Mhm." Hal hummed with a snort. 

"I really like the art. 'Prince Of The Underworld' huh?" Beck compliments. "Thanks. Yeah, I always thought that I would be the next ruler of the underworld, but I'm not there yet, so I'm just the prince for now." Hal shrugs. "So, does that make Mal the princess?" Beck asked. "No, she's more like our mother. I'm more like our father." Hal replied, shaking his head. Beck just nods. 

"You know, you should take this talent off the lockers and into art class with your sister. I could sign you with her." Beck offers. "Nah, I'm good." Hal shakes his head from side to side. Hal sees Jane walk pass them and seconds later after Jane goes into the bathroom, he sees his sister go into the bathroom. "Well, it was nice talking to you but I gotta go." Hal says to Beck. "Ok, see ya." Beck says back and Hal walks away. 

As Hal walks past the bathroom, he hears Mal say a spell, "Beware, forswear, replace the old with brand new hair." Hal sighs before continuing to walk away. 

------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy!!!

          (Daniel Sharman as Chase Charming, Chad's brother)