The Coronation🤴✨

(Hal's POV....)

Evie made my outfit for the Coronation. She made me a black suit jacket with black dress pants, 

Once I was finished getting dressed, I meet up with Mal, who is dressed in a light purple dress, and we hold each others hands, "Are you ready, sis?" I asked her

Once I was finished getting dressed, I meet up with Mal, who is dressed in a light purple dress, and we hold each others hands, "Are you ready, sis?" I asked her. "Ready, bro." Mal sighs. I nodded and we both took deep breaths before letting go of each others hands and walk towards the two separate carriages. 

Before we get in, Mal stops me, "Wait, here," she holds out a small red velvet box. "The anti-love brownie." I take it my hands, "Thanks." I said back. I get in the carriage in front of Mal and we waited for Ben and Beck to come out. 

A few minutes went by and Ben and Beck come out in their blue prince suits with yellow buttons and outlines of their pockets and chain. Beck gets in the carriage and sits beside me, "Hey, cutie. Did I ever tell you that blue is your color?" Beck flirted with a smirk.

 I smile and laugh at bit, "No, I don't think you have." I shook my head. "Well, blue is your color." Beck smiles. "Thanks." I smile back. "Ready to go?" Beck asked me. "Yep." I nodded. "Great, lets get the carriage going." Beck signals the guy, who controls the carriage with horses, to get moving. 

The guys nods and signals the other guy, who also controls the other carriage that Mal and Ben are on, to get moving along with him and the other guy nods and they start moving around the castle.

(3rd POV.....)

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the Coronation where Prince Benjamin and Beckett will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of whose the fairest of them all," Snow White announces. "Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant but what is happening with Jane's hair?" Snow White sees Fairy Godmother and her daughter then, Fairy Godmother uncovers the wand. "And there is Fairy Godmother's wand," The carriages with Beck, Ben, Hal, and Mal comes riding in. "Oh, and here comes Beck and Ben now." Snow White announced. 

(Hal's POV.....)

"Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look handsome. No problem there," Beck encourages me with a smile as he grabs my hand. "I'll try." I shrug. "Hal, would you like wear my ring?" Beck asks and tries to slide his ring on my pointer finger but I pull my hand back. "Uh... not now. I think it would probably fall right off of me," I replies before remembering the box that Mal gave me.

"But I have something for you." I take out the small red box. "For me?" Beck asked with an eyebrow raised. "Yeah, it's just for later, you know when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy." I said as I give him the small box. "Always thinking about me, aren't you?" Beck asked with a smile as he takes the box in his hand. I smile back. "But I can't wait." Beck says as he opens the box and takes a bite of the brownie.