ch. 4

💗Mckenna's pov(as a change from you)💗

"I dare you...to...take a picture kissing Walker and post it on Insta." Brady finishes.

"No!" y/n gasps. "I agree, they're gonna think we're dating or something." Walker adds.

Xochitl comments "You guys made me and Brady kiss. This is just karma." Aryan and Leena nod.

"Guys we shouldn't force them, they're just kids. I mean teenagers, but still." I remind everyone.

"Exactly!" both Walker and y/n say together. Everyone laughs, and y/n says "I don't really care. Honest. We're gonna have to kiss sooner or later for our movie. Might as well do it now." 

Walker butts in "I really hope I don't puke after."

Y/n yells "HEY!!" and slaps him on the arm. He walks over to her with his phone, and kisses her while taking a picture of it; everyone else cheers. "I'll send it to you." Walker says. "Aww, why do I have to post it?" y/n whines. "It was your dare!" Brady practically shouts at her.

💙Walker's pov💙

I walk over to y/n, and kiss her. She tastes like...sour candy. Makes sense, since she's been eating it the entire time she's been here.

After the kiss, we stare at each other before i break the silence with "I'll send it to you." and I lick my lips. I love sour candy.

My stomach is fluttery. Why I am feeling this? I just met her...

💛y/n pov💛

After the kiss, I stare at him. Why are his eyes so pretty? Why are there butterflies in my stomach? Why does my face feel hot? Oh shit. "I'll send it to you." he says while licking his lips. Why is he licking his lips?

He walks back to his side of the couch, and I lick my lips. He tasted like...the smell of my favorite flower: y/f/f.

a/n: my fav flower is the hydrangea. they're so pretty.

I wonder what chapstick he uses. I'll text him later. Speaking of texting...

ding

I pick up my phone and see a text from Walker.

messages

walker scobell

[pic of our kiss]

thanks for the sour candy taste

i love sour patch kids

y/n

thanks for the pic.

your lips tasted like nothing lol

walker scobell 

lmao your welcome

-----

I giggle and blush at his first texts. I look over at him and smile; he smiles back. 

I caption the picture: T OR D! NOT DATING!!!

Comments start flooding in the second i post it. "OMG!!!" "wait does this mean walkie talkie pookie wookie is taken?" "no she literally captioned it 'T OR D! NOT DATING!!!' seems pretty clear to me"

Mckenna says "Alright, it's starting to get a little late. MOMONA, you can come back in!" Momona comes back in and sits in between me and Mckenna. "My parents aren't home for the weekend. Can everybody sleepover?" Mckenna asks.

"Yeah" "Mm-hmm" "Definitely" "For sure" "Yes" "Uh-huh" and one "no" come from all over the room. "Hold up. Who said 'no'?" I ask.

Dylan raises his hand and says "I have an interview in the morning. Sorry..." He gets up and says "This was fun!" sarcastically. "Bye, guys!"

Everyone says "Bye!" as he opens the door and leaves. "Alright! Who's sleeping where?" Xochitl wonders out loud. "Girls in my room, boys stay in the living room." Mckenna says as all the girls get up and go down the hallway into Mckenna's room. (if you don't know what it looks like, its on her tiktok)

"Oh shoot!" I say. "I left my bag in the living room. I'll go get it." I get off Mckenna's bed, which I was so comfortable on, ugh. I run to the living room to find...Brady chilling while I hear laughing coming from the kitchen..? "What are they doing?" I ask Brady while getting my bag.

"Uhhh...I think they're trying to find alcohol." we laugh and I walk into the kitchen. I think: they're too innocent to be looking for alcohol, right? 

As I walk into the kitchen, I find Aryan's face covered in whipped cream and Walker starting to cover his own face in whipped cream. I take out my phone and start taking a bunch of pics of them; they haven't noticed me yet.

I laugh, saying "Oh, this is something i will DEFINITELY post on Insta!" Walker sees me and starts chasing me with whipped cream, yelling "HEY! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!"

He chases me into the living room, where Brady is watching 'Mission Impossible.' Walker tackles me onto the couch and gets on top of me(it's an L couch so Brady is still there dw). He covers my face in whipped cream and says "Give me your phone."

"No, that's okay." I respond. "At least promise not to post them?" he asks practically whining. "Fine." I laugh. I go to the bathroom to wash off the whipped cream, and then return to Mckenna's room.

I walk in and Momona says "YOU KISSED WALKER???" "Yeah, you're a little late to the news..." I respond and show her the post, which now has 112k likes and counting. "Oh, and guys...look at what Aryan and Walker were doing in the kitchen when I went to get my bag!" I say excitedly and show them the MANY pictures I took of Walker and Aryan. We all laugh at them.

We decide to change into our pajamas. As we're changing, Leena asks "So, Xochi...how was that kiss with Brady?" Momona laughs. 

"Yeah, when I went to go get my bag, Brady was chilling. He didn't seem too annoyed about it or anything. He seemed like he kinda liked it, in the moment and all." I add. "And I think he did. His hand on my cheek felt warm and-" Xochitl was interrupted by Aryan.(dw they all had their pjs on by now)

Aryan yells "Guys!" "What?!" Mckenna asks. "Wanna go for a walk?"

a/n: 948 words! thanks for reading!!! love you all!<33