epilogue

a lot of ppl asked, so ask and you shall receive💗

💛y/n pov💛

--time skip - 8 years later--

Liked by walker.scobell and 22.7M others

ynyln happy ten years baby💛glad to call you my husband💍

Comments turned off

Posted 2w ago

-----

Our glasses clink as we cheer "To y/n and Walker!"

"May their love be everlasting." Xochitl raised her glass.

Everyone cheers to that and we swiftly down our champagne.

I feel a hand squeeze my thigh; I turn to see Walker grinning at me.

"What's got you so happy, hmm?" I ask him while the rest of the group is chatting about something entirely different.

"You." he replies. We've been together for 10 years, and he has never, not once, failed to make me blush. Or butterflies.

"Just because I fell for you doesn't mean I agree with that sentence."

"Even though we're in love, you still break my heart." He looks away for a second, but I drag his chin back. (W RIZZ🤫🧏‍♀️)

"I love you, baby. There is no higher power that can separate us. You can't get rid of me, you know. You're stuck with me. Forever." I put my head down on his shoulder.

"I'm fine with forever." He puts his head on top of mine and we watch the sun fall together.

Together.

a/n: 257 words! thanks for reading!!! i love you guys so much!!!!!<333

you don't understand how much i love you.

together is such a strange word, isn't it?

my uncle said it the other day, "we're always together."

bitch you live in spain. i dunno what u mean by "together" bc that aint together...

you slay queen. i'll miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👑

💗

- 🎧