ch. 18

💛y/n pov💛

Once we're done with the first scene of the movie, we go back to my air bnb. That's all we had to do today, and Walker had to do a short voiceover.

We get back up to my room and he says "Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"Making our relationship public! Should we go live?"

"Oh, yeah. That's probably the best way." I get my phone from out of my bag and go to Instagram. I start a live, and people immediately start joining.

"Hey guys! We're going to be doing a little Q&A today. So, what do you wanna know?" Walker asks.

user580: have you guys started filming yet?

ynylnloverrr: I SHIPPP❤️❤️

user937: are you guys dating?

walkerscobellisbf: back off girl hes mine

"Yes, we have started filming. Today was our first day actually!" I say excitedly.

"And yes, we are officially dating." he says, looking over at me sweetly.

The comments go crazy.

user553: OMG OMG OMG

p3n!sblock_: ew i dont like that

justkenziexoxo: HOW LONG???

harry_pottah_1: living for the live momentss

percabethislife1818: periodt y/n is pullinggg

I laugh at the 'pulling' comment while Walker says "We were dating for a few days last week, then we had a big fight, but then we got back together yesterday night."

"Alright, any other questions?" I ask.

justkenziexoxo: THEY NOTICED ME i can die happy now

please_leave54321: dude wth i didn't know they were doing a movie tg

withthehelpofhistrustysidekick: please mew for the fans walker

_xochitl.gomez: can me mckenna and momona join?

I gasp and say "Yes, please join, babe!" I side-eye Walker as he's mewing.

She joins and they all say "HEY!!!!" I say hey back and Walker's now sucked into his phone.

"So what are you guys doing?" I ask.

"We're just hanging out. We miss you so so so much!" Mckenna says and Xochitl and Momona nod in agreement.

"I miss you guys too!" I say.

"Alright, we gotta go. We're going to Starbucks." Momona says.

"Without me?" I question.

"Unless you can teleport here in less than 30 seconds, yes, we're going without you." "Bye girl!" "We love you!" they say.

"Bye peoples!" I say and they leave. "Walker, get off your phone!"

"Okay, okay." he says and looks at the chat.

helpimbeingkidnapped: y/n's so pretty🩷🎀

thisisntajoke: wth that was so short

keep_life_positive: what was the fight about?

lovemelikeiloveurmom: WALKER SAY SOMETHING

"Thank you, helpimbeingkidnapped!" I say. "Something." Walker says.

We see the question asked by keep_life_positive, look at each other and I say "Let's just say Walker wasn't being very nice, but it was actually somebody else who wasn't being very nice. Make sense?"