ch. 9

💛y/n pov💛

I laugh at him. He scoots closer to my face, and says "You want to?"

I slap him on the arm jokingly. "Walker! I told you not to ask!"

"Sorry, sorry. But still. Do you want to kiss?"

"Oh my gosh." I feel my face get hot. "Yes! Of course, pretty boy."

"Ooh, pretty boy, that's a new one. Well, I like it-"

I smash my lips on his, then pull away. "Shut up...pretty boy."

(just to make sure you guys still know anything that happens here is just kissing. no sexual activity, pookie! just two teens making out💋just to make sure you know there's a difference between the two)

I kiss him while my arms wrap around his neck. He pulls away to take off his hoodie. Under it, he has on a white tank top. Jeez, he looks hot in that. He starts to make out with me again.

Walker starts to kiss down my neck, where he finds a spot on my neck that makes me wince and say "Walker, Walker, not there please."

"No, baby, that means you like it. And it's a good spot for a hickey..." he mutters and continues kissing my neck.

Eventually, after he's made a full hickey and has moved onto the next one, I ask "Hey, what time does your interview start?" "Shit." I hear him speak quietly under my neck.

He starts putting his hoodie back on, looks at the time on his phone, which says 8:37 AM, and says "9." He kisses me and leaves the room.

I call my mom to come pick me up; she says she'll be here in 20 minutes.

I text Mckenna and Xochitl, but they don't answer so I text Aryan.

messages

today

y/n

hey what's up?

goat boy🐐(NOT the G.O.A.T.)

y/n did you mean to text walker?

wait isn't he in an interview tho?

y/n

exactly why im texting u!

how u been?

we need to hang out soon

it's been so long

goat boy🐐(NOT the G.O.A.T.)

i'm with ellie

can we talk later?

y/n

oh yeah sure that's fine

lyyy

goat boy🐐(NOT the G.O.A.T.)

sorry

when do you wanna hang out?

-----

I tell him we can hang out on Thursday(it's the soonest day we can do it). I hear a knock at the front door and go downstairs to my mom. "Bye, y/n! Hope you and Walker had a fun time..." Leena calls from upstairs. I look up at her confused and say "Bye, Leena!"

When I get home, I am welcomed to a pair of arms around my legs. "Y/N! I haven't seen you in forever!"

"It's only been one day, Lizzie!" I detach her arms from around my legs.

"Two days if you're counting Friday night and this morning." she looks at me with disappointed eyes and puts her hands on her hips.

I stick my tongue out at her and laugh. "Hey! That's mean..." she pouts.

"Will playing dollies make you feel better?" i ask. "YES!" she screams and we go upstairs to play.

-----

While we're playing dollies, I get a text from walker. 

messages

walkie talkie💙

can i come over?

i know it's unlike me to act this impolite

but i wanna meet your family

especially Lizzie😡

and i need to talk to you 

y/n

about what?

walkie talkie💙

about a question that i was asked at the interview...

-----

--time skip to when walker arrives--

I hear the doorbell ring, and I go to open the front door. Walker is standing in front of me with a bloody nose. "Oh my gosh! What happened?" i question, ushering him inside.

"Oh nothing, I just got a bloody nose from how cold it is. Do you know if we're gonna be outside or inside while filming?"

"Nah, they haven't emailed or anything." I get a paper towel from the kitchen and put it on his nose. "Hold that...there."

"Thanks, sweetheart." I blush at the nickname. "I knew you liked it." he noticed the redness on my face.

He kisses my cheek. My mom comes in the kitchen right after. "Oh my- Are you Walker?"

"Mom!" i say to her. "Yes, i'm Walker, Mrs. y/l/n. How are you?" he asks her.

"Oh, I'm great! Y/n, you've got yourself a gentleman for a boyfriend. And yourself, Mr. Scobell?"

"Oh my gosh, Mom..." i repeat. "I'm doing great, thanks for asking." he laughs.

I drag Walker out of the kitchen to my room saying "Great conversation, Mom!" sarcastically.

He says "Thank you for letting me come over, Mrs. y/l/n." down the stairs.

-----

When we get to my room, he turns me around into a kiss. We stand there for a second, until he pulls away and says "I've been wanting to do that since i left this morning."

"You should have done that earlier! I would have definitely come with you to the interview. Speaking about the interview, what did the interviewer ask you that you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh...umm...she just asked me about the Insta post and if we were really together. I said no, just in case you wanted to gatekeep the relationship. I can post something if you want them to know about us!"

"No, Walker, that's fine. I like having you all to myself. Whenever another fan finds out, it's like you're more theirs and not mine."

We sit down on the bed. He replies "If you were feeling that way, you should've told me. I definitely don't want to be theirs, only yours."

I look at the clock on my nightstand. 2:04 PM. "Anyways, what do you wanna do? Now that you're here, we don't have to say goodbye just yet."

"We can watch my interview from this morning, if you want."

"Sure, but I hope you don't get lost in your eyes."

a/n: 933 words! thanks for reading!!! love you all!<33 y'all it's valentine's day already. i need what i asked for for christmas stat!!!!(aka walker)(i promise im joking)(im a minor and close to walker's age)