ch. 11

💙Walker's pov💙

We hear the doorbell ring and she quickly jumps out from under me and I roll over on the bed. "Come back, sweetheart. I wasn't done." I practically whine.

She puts her shirt back on and throws mine at me. "No! Mckenna and Xochitl are here and you have to leave." She says "Oh shit." when she hears her mom talking to the girls downstairs.

I put on my shirt and shoes. She throws my hoodie at me and says "Thanks for the hoodie but I don't need it. I have too many."

She runs into the bathroom, cleans it up, and says "Can you climb out the window?"

I widen my eyes at her and say "Y/n, i'm not going through the window."

"Well, that's your only choice unless you wanna get caught up here..."

She starts picking up stuff off the ground to make it more neat for Mckenna and Xochitl.

"Fine, fine, I'll go out the window." I go over to the window and look down. It's not that far of a jump, and it's maybe 15 feet down? 13? I'm not sure, but it's definitely taller than me.

There are bushes, so I'll be safe...right? I mean, they don't look like they would hurt if I fell in them. But how am I gonna get down?

Y/n interrupts my thinking by walking over to me and hugging me from behind. "I understand if you're scared. We are on the second floor, so I get it if you think it's too much. If you wanna try the back door, we can try to."

"Why didn't you tell me you had a back door? You had me worried that I actually needed to jump out the window to get out." I say while turning around and hugging her back.

We stand there for a second before we both let go and she replies "I'm sorry I made you feel that way, pretty boy, but you gotta get going." She grabs my hand as we walk downstairs.

She checks around the stairs, points to a nice room and says "It's this way."

I continue following her until we get to the back door. She whispers "Just go around the house, and you'll find an exit through a gate." and then kisses my cheek.

"Just go a little lower and you might not be able to get me to leave..." I rest my hands on her waist.

She gets red. "Baby, you have to go now. Give me a kiss."

I go to kiss her lips, but then swerve to her neck. I kiss her neck and then she pushes me back. "Walker, I'm not kidding. Get your act together."

"You sound like my mom..."

"I'm about to tell your mom about this if you don't stop. Now go, Walker. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!" she says when pushing me out the back door and closes it, leaving me in isolation in the yard.

-----

💛y/n pov💛

I push him out the door and I watch him walk to the side of the house I told him to walk to.

After he goes to the area where I can't see him anymore, I go into the kitchen to greet Mckenna and Xochitl.

"Hey guys! Sorry, I was just straightening up my room upstairs."

Mckenna raises an eyebrow and says "It sounded like 2 people...but whatever. It could have been Lizzie."

"Yeah.." I reply nervously.

We walk upstairs after saying bye to my mom and I go into my room and lock the door.

"So." I say going to sit on my bed.

"We have a lot of questions." Xochitl says and looks at Mckenna excitedly.

"Shoot." I reply.

Mckenna starts with "What's going on between you and Walker?"

"What? What do you mean?.." I ask nervously.

"We watched his interview because we're his friends, you know, and he blushed when he was asked the celebrity crush question and the question about the truth or dare post. What's that about?" Mckenna continues.

"Umm...I think that's just because he was nervous." I nervously answer.

"Okay...what about the speculation? Have you ever been asked if you and him were dating?" Xochitl asks.

"No, and I'm glad. I've never dated anyone, especially anyone I'm close friends with." I respond.

"Close friends? What does that mean?" Xochitl questions.

"Why do you guys sound like reporters? This is making me very uncomfortable." I explain.

Mckenna says "Sorry, we just feel really left out of the circle. Aryan told us-"

"What the hell did Aryan tell you?!" I stand up and yell at them.

They sit up on the bed and Mckenna says "I guess you do have something to hide..?"

"Yes, I do. I'm sorry I've been keeping things from you guys, but Walker is my boyfriend and we didn't plan for you guys to find out so soon. I'm just done keeping secrets from my best friends." I started tearing up as they stand up and give me a group hug.

"We're so sorry for pushing you, y/n. I hope you can forgive us." Xochitl apologizes.

Mckenna repeats "Yeah, we're real sorry. Please forgive us."

"I forgive you guys, but don't ever act like paparazzi ever again. It doesn't suit you." I say, pulling away from the hug.

We lay back down on the bed and watch old sturniolo triplet videos until we fall asleep.

a/n: 886 words! thanks for reading!!! love you all!<33 you guys what in the world is my fyp i havent seen a single good walker edit in DAYS its bad bro