ch. 13

💙Walker's pov💙

(keep the frequent disclaimers in your mind as you read this bro)

After I kiss her, I say "You wanna finish what we started last night?"

Her cheeks get red. "Sure. Promise you won't get caught leaving this time?" she questions.

I reply "Promise." and kiss her. Her hands go straight to messing up my hair. My hands at first go to her neck, but then go to her waist so I can kiss her neck.

I hear a soft moan escape her mouth when I kiss a hickey that was started last night.

I part from her neck for a second and manage to get out "I hope you can handle more than just one hickey.."

"I can." she says.

"I knew you could, sweetheart."

She brings my face to hers. "But it's my turn."

She flips us over so she's on top now. She starts kissing my neck and along my collarbone.

Her lips on my neck make me crazy. I wanna make out with her so bad right now. I think she would like that. I most definitely would.

She starts a hickey on my neck. After a minute, she starts taking off my shirt.(i left my sweatshirt downstairs on the coat rack)

Once my shirt is fully off, she starts kissing my chest and stomach. Fuck. 

After awhile of kissing my chest, she waits a second and then tickles me. "Y/n!"

"What?" she says, giggling and continuing tickling me.

I'm laughing from the tickling, and she's laughing at me being ticklish? Pfft. I finally tackle her on the end of the bed.

💛y/n pov💛

He tackles me and is now leaning over me. Holy shit, that's hot. I rest my hands on his hips.

"Do you wanna eat the candy now? I'm kinda hungry." I say.

"Whatever you want, baby girl."

I blush at his nickname for me as he gets off me and sits against the bed post.

I get up and grab the bag of candy and lay back down on his chest.

"What do you wanna do other than eat this shit?" I ask

"Let's play a game." I turn around to him after he says this.

"What did you have in mind?" I ask, now sitting in his lap facing him. I put my hands on his shoulders.

"7 minutes in heaven."

"But we need more players for that!" 

"Okay, I'll get Brady, Momona, Mckenna, Xochitl, Aryan, and Ellie to come."

"They won't all say yes."

"All I need is one. From you." 

"Wait, how does the game work again? I thought-"

I am interrupted by lips crashing into mine. He pulls away for a moment. and says "The game is not the problem. But I am kinda bored, so-"

This time I interrupt him. I throw the teddy bear at him and say "You should not be bored when I'm in your presence."

"Well, either way, that was rude, but I see where you're coming from." he says, still laughing from the hit.

"Alright, good. To be honest, you were right. It's boring here."