ch. 35

💛y/n pov💛

--time skip to December 13, Percy Jackson Season 2 Premiere--

Tonight is the Percy Jackson Season 2 Premiere. I'm going as Walker's date. Obviously.

I'm so excited because I haven't seen any of my friends since the summer. I think Leah was probably the one I kept in touch with the most besides Walker. Probably because Walker and Leah were in the same hotel together so if I FaceTimed Walker, Leah would be there.

It wasn't like he was cheating on me or anything, if that's what you're wondering.

Leah, Aryan, Charlie, and Dior were the only actual kids Walker could talk to while filming, so it checks out.

We're now in New York for the premiere. I believe we're going to where the first premiere was, but I could be wrong.

Anyways, I'm going to be matching Walker tonight. Since it's Sea of Monsters, we're gonna be wearing blue to kinda match the ocean.

-----

OUTFITS

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

imagine this as a half up half down situation:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

imagine this as a half up half down situation:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

like this:

everything's optional beautiful y/n :)💗

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

everything's optional beautiful y/n :)💗

-----

Walker has been texting me nonstop since he found out I was going to the premiere.

It's been quite overwhelming...but I have been making sure that I looked good. A limo carrying Walker and his family would be pulling up to my house to pick up me and my family in about 3 minutes.

I start getting real nervy when the car finally pulls up.

-----

Lizzie hops in first, then my mom, then my dad, then me. Walker had scooted all the way to the end just to sit with me.

On the way to the premiere, Walker and I talked about the show and filming(it was mostly just him talking).

Once we finally got to the premiere, I was the first to get out. When I got out, I found myself in front of where I assume the premiere was for season 1. 

Walker grabbed my hand as he got out of the vehicle, and I looked back at him with worried eyes.

He gave me a 'what's wrong?' look, but I quickly brushed it off and whispered "Haven't been to a premiere for a show or movie in a while."

He chuckles and says "Welcome back. I hope it's not too overwhelming."

"Oh, of course not! I can handle it."

We make our way to the red carpet. I suppose I should call it the blue carpet, since it is a deep blue, but that's alright.

We take many pictures together while I see Leah and Aryan and Ellie drive up in their cars.

I go say hi to Leah and we chat for a bit before getting pictures. I get a few pictures with Aryan and Ellie as well.

An interviewer calls my name and I walk up to him. "Y/n, hello! How are you tonight?"

"I'm doing great. Bit nervous, of course, but I can say that I am extremely grateful to be here. It's amazing."

"Great! So, what's going on with you and Walker?"

"We had our 1.5 year anniversary this past summer, as you might've seen on so many people's Instagram; gosh, it was everywhere. Anyways, he's one of my best friends. I can't imagine life without him. That pretty much sums it up for ya, so..."

"Wow, you guys seem like you really have something special. Are you friends with anyone else on set?"

"Oh, yeah! Leah and I are best friends as well, same with Aryan. I love Olivea too, she is just such a kind girl. Dior is like the best hype person you could ever be friends with. And Charlie...I don't know Charlie too well, but we can work on that."

"Always room for improvement, right? Are you in any upcoming movies or tv shows?"

"Not that I know of, no. I have been sending in auditions left and right though, so crossing my fingers!" I hold up my hands with my fingers crossed.

"Haha, well, me too. Just for you! So, does the name Bodhi Sabongui ring a bell?"

"Yes, actually. I think he DMed me once a while back. I could've forgotten to respond, but I really can't remember."

"Oh, well, I think he could be here tonight. You should say hi!"

"I definitely should. I bet the poor guy has kept a grudge because I never replied." I laugh.

"Well, it was great talking with you and I hope you have a great rest of your night!" the interviewer completes.

"Thank you!" I walk toward Walker.

"Do you wanna do an interview together?" he asks once I've finally reached him.

"Sure!" We walk toward an interviewer without an interviewee.

"Oh, y/n, Walker! Two people I really wanted to talk to tonight!" the interviewer laughs.

"I'm glad we were able to fulfill your wants." Walker laughs along with him.

-----

Once we're finally done with all of our interviews, Walker and I start walking up to the theater.

"It's beautiful out tonight." I point out while looking up at the stars.

"It sure is." Walker says. I look back at him, and he's staring straight at me.

"Aw, stop it." I playfully shove him.

"He's not kidding." I hear a voice behind me. Walker and I turn around at the same time to find...

a/n: 1056 words! thanks for reading!!! love you all!<33 guys its our first day back and i already have more books in my backpack than books ive ever read in my life. im gonna kms bc wth😠guys im sry if bodhi sabongui isn't hot to u but...who am i kidding hes fine asl😒

THE BODHI SABONGUI THING IS NOT GONNA GO ANYWHERE I PROMISE(or is it?)

ANYWAYS...MILO MANHEIM HAS ALSO RECENTLY BEEN SOOOOOOOO FUCKING FINE OMGG

I MEAN HES ALWAYS BEEN FINE ASL BUT WHY JS RECENTLY HE KINDA...😏

sometimes it hurts to realize that im never gonna be able to pull any of these men💔☹️
(mostly bc they r over the age of 18 and i am under that particular age😋)

the end of school spirits actually made me scream at my tv, "I WANT ANSWERS!"

if you havent watched school spirits yet WATCH IT NOW

💗

- 🎧