ch. 14

💛y/n pov💛

(yall just to be clear i know leah would NEVER do this. she has the sweetest heart ever so i dont want you to think this is what shes really like)

We go up to my room. We're sitting around bored, when Leah says...

"Let's play a game. Who wants to play seven minutes in heaven?"

Walker and I look at each other. "Uhh...I think me and y/n are gonna sit this one out."

"Why?" Leah says disgustedly.

"Because that'll be weird if we're in the closet with someone and they kiss us." I say.

(btw everyone in the room already knows you and walker are dating)

"It's fine! I bet they won't try it, considering the situation. It'll just be awkward in a closet for 7 minutes." Leah smiles. Xochitl looks over at me and mouths 'i'm so sorry.'

We end up playing, and Dior uses her empty bottle of Coca Cola to spin in the middle.

"How about Brady goes first?" Momona says nudging Xochitl.

Brady goes...and the bottle lands on Xochitl. Xochitl gets red and Brady takes her hand to go in the closet. 

We wait seven minutes, and Brady comes out with bright red lips and Xochitl is wiping her chin.

The boys hype up Brady, and the girls squeal for Xochitl.

"Who's next?" Mckenna asks after the yelling dies down.

"Hmmm...Walker." Aryan says. Charlie agrees. Walker slaps Aryan and Charlie and gives them a 'what the fuck' look.

"Go, Walker!" Momona says. I start to get nervous. My hands feel sweaty. Why? It's not like I'm in love with him or som...

I'm in love with Walker.

I'm in love with Walker?!

Walker nervously spins the bottle. It goes around once, then another, then another. It starts slowing down, and I think its going to land on me when...

It lands on Leah.

Fucking Leah.

Of all people, why her? She is the only one i'm bothered by if she's going in the closet with Walker.

They both get up. Walker looks back at me before going in the closet.

After they close the door to the closet, everyone looks at me. "What?" I ask.

"Dude. You just let a girl who has been flirting with your boyfriend the entire time she's been here go have 7 minutes in heaven with him! What do you think?" Xochitl exclaims.

Brady agrees "I thought you guys were tight, but I guess not..."

quick a/n: im listening to that edit song called soaked by shy smith its actually making this situation a whole lot weirder in my head👀

I snap back "We are! I just thought he would say he didn't want to go in there himself. I guess all of us are confused."

Mckenna says "I think it's just you and Walker. You guys are doing very little to keep your relationship together." By now they're only 4 minutes into the seven minutes in heaven.

"Not true. Today he bought me a bunch of stuff because of all of the paparazzi shit. Trust me, guys. We're totally fine."

Directly after I say this, Walker barges out of the closet wiping his lip and says "C'mon, y/n. We're leaving." He grabs my wrist and leads me to the door.

"But this is my house, Walker!" I yank my hand out of his grip. "What is wrong with you?!" I say to him and turn to everyone else, but they're focused on the closet.

I look in the closet and it's Leah...with only her bra on. She's trying to cover herself up with her shirt. 

I turn back to Walker teary-eyed and ask "Walker. D-Did you take Leah's shirt off while you were in the closet?"

"Y/n, I can explai-"

I interrupt him with another question. "Did you kiss Leah?" I look around at everyone else, and then turn back to Walker. "Am I a joke to you?"

"No, y/n. Pleas-"

"You can't do that, Walker! That's called playing with someone's feelings, and you shouldn't be the one doing this. You're better than that!" I sob.

"I don't think he is-" Leah starts. "No! Let them foil this out themselves." Mckenna says.

I turn to Mckenna and question "Foil what out? What else is there to foil out?" I walk up to Walker real close to his face and say in a whisper only he can hear "We're done."

I see a tear fall down his cheek as he looks into my eyes with a love/hate fire. I turn around and fall into Xochitl's arms. "Now leave!" I sob into Xochitl's shoulder.

"Fine." Walker says, still teary-eyed. He walks out. "You too, Leah." Xochitl demands.

She puts on her shirt and leaves without a chance for anyone to tell her anything different.

Brady, Aryan, and Charlie decide to leave after what felt like a century of deafening silence and sobbing.

a/n: 811 words! thanks for reading!!! love you all!<33 this is kinda short but guys i didn't realize how long y/n pov was going to be so im gonna put Walkers pov of this whole ordeal in the next chapter✌️✌️👻 its gonna get so juicy...