ch. 7

💛y/n pov💛

When I see Walker is in the middle of a game, I pick it up. It's a text from...a fan?

Shit, what's his password? I try his birthday. Of course he put his password as his birthday.

I check Instagram, since that's where he got the message from. I go to his DMs, and see a girl. What the hell?

I sit up and look at the messages. The latest, from yesterday, before the sleepover, read:

messages

walker scobell

i did what you asked for, okay?

please don't hurt her

i promise i won't mention any of this to anyone

crazed fan

no. venmo me $3,000 and maybe i'll think about trusting you.

walker scobell

maybe?

no. you trust me if i send you $1,000. end of story.

crazed fan

baby...

you need to tell her the truth about us, okay?

walker scobell

the truth about what?

you're blackmailing me

and if i send you the 1k, you will stop texting me. and you WON'T hurt her.

understand?

today

crazed fan

i sent you the money. now, where were we?

-----

By the end of it, I'm quietly crying. I don't want Walker to hear this. Not while his phone is open to these messages in my hand.

"Yes!" Walker suddenly screams and turns around to me.

💙Walker's pov💙

I had been beating Tanner at every game possible for the past...hour? I'm not sure how long it's been, but y/n is just chilling read PJO behind us on my bed. I hear my phone ding. I don't want to check it.

A crazed fan has been blackmailing me about y/n. She wants money, or else she's gonna send her 'goons' to y/n's house. The reason I know she isn't faking is because she sent me y/n's address. HER FUCKING ADDRESS. These crazed fans need to calm dow- 

"Yes!" I scream. I turn around to see y/n's eyes red and puffy. "Y/n? What's wrong?" I run over to her and hug her. I quickly mouth to Tanner 'get out!' He leaves and closes the door behind him, when I notice y/n is holding my phone.

And it's open to the messages with the crazed fan.

"W-Why d-didn't you t-tell me, W-Walker?" she stutters into my shoulder as she is sobbing now. "Baby, baby, shhh...just rest for now. We'll talk about this later." I reply.

I rest her head on my chest, lay down, and pull the covers over us. I kiss her on the top of my head.

-----

"Walker!" Leena whispers to me. I wake up and see Leena standing next to my bed. "What time is it?" I say drowsily. "It's like 9:45 at night. You guys have been asleep for two hours! What happened? Mom and Dad have been calling you forever!" she quietly asks.

We both hear y/n groan. Leena looks at me and points at her phone. I give her a thumbs-up, knowing she wanted to know what happened over text. Although, I didn't want to move either of my arms, since y/n is laying on one and the other is wrapped around her. So, I didn't text her right then. Obviously I heard a few dings. Eventually...

💛y/n pov💛

I yawn. My eyes open to my hand wrapped around another. "Good morning, baby." I say. Realizing I'm awake, Walker repeats "Good morning, baby." and kisses my forehead. Wait. What happened..?

"Walker, did I fall asleep here?" I ask. "Yes, y/n, why would I-" "So it did happen." I sit up and look at Walker. "Why didn't you tell me?" I start tearing up. Walker sighs and grabs my arm. "Baby, I didn't want you to be worried." "Of course, I'm worried! My life is at stake, and you didn't think to tell me? Also, my mom's probably worried sick. I didn't tell her that I was staying here for dinner."

ding

Both of us look at Walker's phone. We quickly reach for it, but I grab it before him and back away from the bed in case he tries to take it. I look at the notification, but it's just Leena. "It's from Leena. She says she...'wants to hear about it'? What is she talking about, Walker?"

Walker stands up and walks over to me. "Do we have to talk about it now?" "Yes!" He pulls me over and sits me down on the bed.

"So..." And he told me everything. He told me all about how he has been getting blackmailed by the fan, and how they want money and that he couldn't tell me because they were gonna send people to my house.

I sit there for a second in silence after his long speech. "Wow. I- wow. Wait, is this why you wanted to get together?" I question. 

He starts "No, no, no. They started sending the DMs after you posted the kiss picture on Instagram, which isn't a very good reason considering we weren't even dating then. But still, I started getting feelings after you fell in front of me at callbacks, but i didn't think i'd ever see you agai-"

I shut him up with a peck on the lips. He pulls away saying "So, i suppose i'm forgiven?"

"I'll think about it." I pull his face back to mine and he kisses down my cheek, across my jaw, down my neck, giving me a few hickeys.

a/n: 871 words! thanks for reading!!! love you all!<33 yall whats the voting i literally dont understand im so confuzzled.😭