ch. 30

💛y/n pov💛

--time skip to summer, specifically July 4th--

Oh, how times have changed.

The day of February 18th went like this: I never woke up.

Well, I did wake up. Of course I woke up. I just woke up too late.

In my eyes, that's never waking up.

C'mon, have a sense of humor! I have not seen humor for weeks.

I woke up around 3 PM that day. Realization did not set in until Walker texted me saying he had arrived in Canada.

I didn't even get to say goodbye. Not officially, at least.

We called each other every day, texted each other a bunch of TikTok edits. Basically the same as when I was grounded.

That brings us to May 8th, the start of filming for Walker. Sadly, he was not allowed to call me until after he was done filming each day. Even then, he was exhausted. I could tell.

We grew apart. That's just how it went; neither of us could've prevented it. It was about 3 weeks ago, on June 13, 2024, when I realized it was becoming real.

He called me up around 10 PM, and this was very unusual. The call went something like this:

call

Hey y/n.

Walker? Why are you calling me?

Wow, that makes me feel extremely welcome, y/n, thanks.

Sorry, it's just kinda random for you to call me these days. We've been growing apart.

Yeah, about that...

-----

The rest of the call is probably not worth the telling. He just told me we should break up; that it's getting hard on him to juggle everything all at once.

My only question is: Why me? Why did he choose me to get rid of?

This is the reason I now hate Walker Scobell. I can't bring myself to believe that I was once in love with him.

This reminds me. The entire reason I thought of him for the first time since the dreaded phone call was because he texted me:

messages

today, 2:47 PM

fucking bitch👎

happy fourth of july y/n🎆

-----

To be honest, I don't think he could ever earn me back. If he does, I'll give him a dog. Trust.

-----

-----

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.