CHAPTER 1: Secret Admirer

INT. FENDER UNIVERSITY, MAIN BUILDING, ROOM 206 -- MORNING

A male student named Isaiah walks towards their classroom while holding a bundle of roses and humming a happy tune. He entered the classroom and put the roses and love letter on the third desk from the right on the second row where a female student usually sits but his face is not revealed. He immediately left the classroom using the door at the back to avoid being caught.

Another student named Jhay almost opened the door at the front and walked in, but he stopped near the door and observed everything that happened through the door window. He saw everything that Isaiah had done and when Isaiah left, he entered the room to look at the letter and the bundle of roses. He took it in his hands to look closely at the letter. A while later, he noticed that someone was coming so he immediately put everything back in its place and left.

Emerald, a female student, walked into the classroom and noticed that something was on her desk. She slowly approached it and her face softened at what she saw. There, she saw a bundle of roses with a card.

'Hope it made your day' - J

Those were the words written on the card. She picked up the roses and took a sniff. She became more delighted since she loved the smell of roses, especially the freshly picked ones.