CHAPTER 3: J?

INT. FENDER UNIVERSITY, MAIN BUILDING, ROOM 206 -- MORNING

Isla went early to the university since she still needed to finish a group project that her group mates left in her care. She is even making faces, annoyed at the fact that her older brother left earlier than her and that she was still snoring on her bed. She passed by the hallway and entered her classroom but something caught her attention from the room across. She silently went near the door and saw from the door window that someone was inside. She saw that a male student was putting a bundle of roses and a card on one of the seats, and that was her brother.

Isla

Is that what I think it is? But that's weak, can't he say it directly to the girl?

She whispered, then blushed and got thrilled at what she saw, but she stopped herself and silently went to her classroom across the opposite side.

Isla

Phew, good thing I didn't get caught.

Chelsea also came in early to school so that she could write her essay that would be due later in their first period. She walked across the hallway and held the doorknob to open the door but she stopped midway.

Chelsea

Isaiah?

She carefully hid herself from Isaiah's point of view and watched silently. After a while, Isaiah hurriedly left and Jhay entered the classroom.

Jhay

I will never let you be with her.

Jhay said while holding the bundle of flowers and looking at the letter.

Jhay

You can only be mine.

He said with a creepy smile as he opened the card to read the letter. After reading he took everything in his hands and hastily walked towards the backdoor but Chelsea suddenly entered the room from the front door.

Chelsea

What are you doing?

She blurted out, which shocked Jhay, so he hurriedly explained.

Jhay

I-I-I'm just putting it here back to the table.

Chelsea

Don't you dare lie to me! You almost went out of the room with the flowers and the card. How cou-

BENEATH THE MASK OF SMILESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara