CHAPTER 4: Cousins?

INT. AUTUMNCREST VILLAGE, JHAY'S VILLA -- SUNSET

Jhay was calmly sitting on a bar stool facing the counter. He stood up, took an expensive wine from the shelf, and sat down again. He opened the bottle and slowly poured it in the glass, while leisurely looking at the red liquid that looked like blood.

Jhay

Now this will be exciting.

He said to himself with a smirk. The door suddenly opened with a bang and Chelsea entered the house.

Chelsea

What the hell?! What was that earlier? Don't you dare include my friends in your fuckin' games. They're too kind for this dumb thing!

Chelsea shouted at Jhay with hatred in her eyes.

Jhay

Wow, look who's talking? You're also included in this. Why didn't you say anything earlier? You could've told your best friend I am not her secret admirer, but what did you do?

Jhay shook his head while looking at the wine glass that he was twirling in his hands. He stood up and walked towards Chelsea.

Jhay

My dear dear cousin, what a poor and weak conscience you have. And of course, they don't deserve each other. That one is only mine.

Jhay laughed, mocking her, while Chelsea shook her head.

Chelsea

This is too much! I will tell them the truth!

Jhay

Then go on... But don't forget the reason why you can enter a prestigious university. I heard that your mother is still waiting for you to come back to the countryside so that you two can unite. By the way, her hospital bills are piling up.

He said as a matter of fact, then he suddenly laughed. Chelsea sighed and closed her eyes, then she left the villa and went to her condo.