CHAPTER 10: Phone Call

EXT. GREEN ROSE SUBDIVISION, PHASE 1, BLOCK 8, LOT 5 -- NIGHT

Isla was quietly walking towards their house, she was annoyed by her brother because he escaped from their promise again. She is sad because her brother, Isaiah promised that he would eat dinner with her. But when she arrived at Saint Agatha Street, he was nowhere to be found. She received a text saying that he still needed to do something with his best friend Jhay so he would be back later.

Isla

Ugh. This is so annoying! How can he ditch me, his biological sister, for his best friend??!

Chelsea

Isla!

Someone called Isla so she looked back and saw that it was Chelsea.

Isla

Oh hey, how are you? It's been too long since I last saw you in school.

She said with excitement.

Chelsea

Is your brother home? I need to talk to him, this is urgent.

Isla

What were you gonna talk about with him? Do you also like him?

Isla said playfully, she even blushed at the thought, but Chelsea didn't pay attention to what she said.

Chelsea

Isla! I'm not joking. I need to tell something to Isaiah. This is about his best friend Jhay!

Isla

But they are together, my brother is not here.

Chelsea

Then I will tell to you. But promise me, to tell this immediately to your brother when you talk to him.

Isla

Oh okay, I'll tell him immediately.

Chelsea

Please tell your brother that Emerald is not at fault for what your brother saw before, it is not real. Jhay was the one who planned all of these and it started when he pretended to be Emerald's secret admirer.

Isla

I think that's not how it goes.