CHAPTER 9: Surprise

TIME SKIP: INT. FENDER UNIVERSITY, MAIN BUILDING, ROOM 210 -- MORNING

Almost two months have passed since the scandal in the restaurant. Isaiah and Jhay were always with each other. They can either be seen eating lunch together or even going out on dinner dates. Still, Jhay was unsatisfied with their current relationship and he even wants to take it to another level. The problem is that Isaiah did not know that he liked him. No, correct that, he still likes him, up until now.

Jhay

You're too early today.

He said to Isaiah when he entered the room and he saw that his best friend was already seated on his seat. He was even reading a book and looked very relaxed. Jhay walked towards Isaiah and sat on the seat beside him.

Isaiah

Isla asked me to do something, that's why I am early today.

Jhay

Oh.. By the way, do you want to go out later? Let's have dinner by the lake.

Isaiah

I don't think we'll be able to do that. We still have many assignments to finish.

Jhay

We can do those things after.

Isaiah

You decide. I don't really have a choice.

Isaiah shrugged and stifled a laugh. Jhay looked at him with love but there was a different glint in his eyes.. obsession. He loved Isaiah so much that he gave everything to him, while the poor man doesn't really know the real intentions of his so-called "best friend".

Jhay

I'll schedule a reservation now. Let's see each other later at Saint Agatha Street since we have different schedules and room assignments in our afternoon subjects.

Isaiah

Alright. I'll try to remember everything you said.

Isaiah teased him.

EXT. FENDER UNIVERSITY, SAINT AGATHA STREET -- 5:00 PM

Isaiah went directly to Saint Agatha Street to wait for Jhay after his classes. And he had been standing there for almost an hour without seeing the other.

Isaiah

Where is he? I've been waiting here for almost an hour.