CHAPTER 14: Help!

EXT. FENDER UNIVERSITY, SAINT AGATHA STREET -- MORNING

Isaiah and Jhay were walking toward the main building of their university to start their enrollment procedure.

Jhay

Did you bring all your requirements?

Isaiah

Of course, I did. I'm not dumb.

Jhay

Calm down, I'm just asking. Why are you so agitated this morning?

Jhay stifled a laugh as he caressed Isaiah's shoulder to calm him.

Isaiah

You snored too loud last night! I didn't even get a night of quality sleep because of you. I'll sleep in the guest room later! Hmph!

Jhay

Okay, okay. I'll pay attention later alright? Let's go now.

Jhay pinched Isaiah's cheek which made him more agitated while Jhay kept on laughing. They ran around when suddenly Emerald showed up, and when she got close, she took out a knife and aimed it at Isaiah.

Emerald

You bitch! You took everything away from meeee! Just die!

Jhay

Isaiah!

Emerald and Jhay suddenly shouted at the same time so Isaiah looked back. There, he saw how Jhay blocked Emerald's knife to prevent him from being hurt.

Emerald

Now I got my revenge! You should die, Isaiah! If it weren't for you, Jhay would still love me and be with me! He will not lie to me and make me a laughingstock in front of everyone. It's all on you! It's all your fault! Hahahahahaha!

Emerald ranted and she even laughed like a maniac. But she realized that it had been Jhay, who she had stabbed so she suddenly let go of the knife. The knife fell on the floor along with Jhay.

Emerald

How could you? How could you block it for him?!

She panicked and she kept on saying inaudible words. Isaiah didn't pay attention to her. When he recovered from his initial shock, he hurriedly ran towards Jhay and held his hand.

Isaiah

J-jhay