3

At times I really hated calling her a monster, because that wasn't who she always was, at one point there was so much good in her.

Even if I tried hating her, I couldn't. I felt stupid and dumb but it was the truth.

How am I supposed to keep defending her actions, when she's bruising me everywhere?

Nothing is the same anymore, I'm definitely not the same anymore. I'm now the woman she's created with her own hands.

The one she sculpted to her liking and need.

Weak and vulnerable, that is what makes me Hanni Pham, Minji's bitch. I'm not a big fan of the title, but there was nothing else that could describe me any better.

"Minji, please stop." I begged as tears started to form in my eyes, we went from the shower back to my bed. Her thrust pounding against me hard.

My hands were on her torso trying to get her off me, I couldn't take it anymore. She was on me 24/7. It felt as if she were to be bruising my insides with her every thrusts.

"Come on, kitten. You can take it." She said as her thrusts became harder and faster. But I couldn't, my body was starting to reject her and I know she felt it.

Minji hated feeling rejected, if I ever said no, my face would meet the wall or the floor from a hard blow of her fists.

Funny how I tried to convince myself that she would never hit me, that she would never dare to go that far.

But she indeed did go that far without a damn care.

"I love it when you start to beg, I love seeing how much I hurt you, I love how scared you are of me." She said as her breath hit against the skin of my neck, lips grazing the shell of my ear.

We were supposed to be in college half an hour ago, not here in my bed, with her torturing my body this way.

Without a warning I felt her release spill inside of me, bringing me back to the fact that I have her baby inside me.

I looked at her eyes as they looked down at me with so much dominance and authority, the shiver down my spine was welcomed once again.

There was something she wanted to say, and a part of me felt like I knew what it was, she's about to break my heart again.

"I would want to knock you up, but I don't want a baby from you." Her words shattered me, I wished she could've kept it to herself.

In a moment of anguish, I spoke up, making me want to wash my mouth out with soap.

"I don't want a baby from you either."

I saw the fire burning in her eyes as she looked at me with so much anger and rage, my words that could on fuel the fire that she's created.

The fear took over me as I closed my eyes shut when I saw that she raised her hand at me. This time it wasn't going to be a blow to the face, it was going to be much worse.

I felt her hand wrap around my throat holding tight, blocking any air from entering my lungs, her other hand grabbed a handful of my hair and tugged it harshly probably yanking some of my hair out, and her thrusts that were set on to a brutal pace.

"I'll make you want my children, slut! You will beg for my children!" Her loud voice resonated between the hallow walls of my room.

I'm already carrying your child.

At this pace, I knew I would pass out but I couldn't let that happen, not when this innocent creature is inside me.

Minji was always the type to notice everything, her eyes will catch any difference around her, it was a talent.