15

Minji

"You know, I'll always be with you." Hanni said as she cuddled up to me. Her naked body pressed against mine.

Sometimes I hated to admit that I needed reassurance from her, that I needed to hear her say that she'll always be with me to ease my racing heart.

She also needed reassurance, and maybe even more. I felt that I wasn't helping her either by needed close to the same amount of reassurance.

I pressed my lips against the top of her head. "I know, my love." I said as my fingers played with her dark locks.

I always sought to believe that I wouldn't be able to have a life without Hanni, life wouldn't be the same without her.

She's been the source of my life since the day I first saw her, her impact on me has been big, bigger than anything else.

Sometimes I just want to thank whoever was the one that sent her my way, for giving me the opportunity to love and be loved by such wonderful woman.

I even want to thank her parents for having her, despite the fact that they don't deserve a daughter like Hanni.

Hanni is the sweetest, she still manages to care for them, even though they don't call her to check up on her, or come around on the holidays to see her.

I really hated them for that, Hanni deserved better.

Knowing this, I always try to be a better version of myself for her because she deserves it, I try to fill the void her parents left in her.

I didn't want anything to bother her, she only deserves peace, and to feel loved and that's what I try to give her.

Having Hanni by my side just seems to make me a batter person, she makes me realize that there's a lot more to life. I am the luckiest person ever for having her.

My girlfriend is beautiful and smart, funny, dedicated, and she is amazing. I wouldn't have asked for anyone else. Like why would I even?

Hanni is perfect and I'll never let go of her.

"I hope our future works out." I heard her say, I felt my heart dropping at her statement. Of course it'll work out, we're meant for each other.

We'll get married and have a family to call our own, and I'm sure of it.

"Baby, why are you saying that? You know it will work out for us. And if it doesn't, I'll make sure it does because there is no way in hell that I'll let you go." I said and I heard her breath hitch.

"Why are you so intense?" She asked as she turned to look up at me, her beautiful doe eyes looking at mine, I could see the love in them and that was enough for me.

"I really don't know why, but it's only with you." I said, her eyes closing as she propped herself up on her elbow and leaned over to give me a chaste kiss on the lips.

When she pulled away, my lips chased hers, but only to be stopped by her hand as she gave me a playful look.

Her hand slowly made its way to my cheek, palming it and caressing my soft skin as the playful glint on her eyes changed into hurt, which alarmed me.

"I want it to be us to the end, but I'm scared that it won't be. If it's not us, all of my plans for the future would go to the trash." She said and I could hear the sadness in her voice.

I felt a pang at my heart as I looked at her. She looks so distraught just thinking about it.

But, I'll never let it happen, because Hanni is mine forever.