1-5

☆、Chapter 1 ()

The author has something to say: Once again, if a stupid author has no logic, he can just write mindless, stupid and sweet things. Just read the article and take it easy~

Don't forget to give the stupid author a loving encouragement and leave a comment~

I love you so much

Welcome to collect new articles:

  Zhang Yue carried her backpack and was sweating profusely as she walked on the winding mountain road without tree shade. As she walked, she looked back and found that her elder brother and father were not following behind. She continued walking with a sense of disappointment.

  The young master was quite unlucky. He had been in a car accident not long ago, and now he was kicked out of the house by his father and brother. He felt extremely aggrieved. A grievance is a grievance. Our young master has never thought about the nonsense that today you are indifferent to me, but tomorrow I will make you unable to reach a high level! At most, I just can't figure it out.

  I couldn't figure out what mistake I had made to end up being chased up a mountain! In fact, it was not as exaggerated as he said. He was just asked to climb the mountain by himself, with a driver taking him wherever he went, and he was also carrying a heavy backpack. However, for Young Master Zhang who only carried the drawing board, this was already a very heavy punishment. Young Master Zhang didn't like to move! ! !

  In fact, this matter has to be mentioned when Zhang Yue was a child. The Zhang family was also a high-ranking family in Pingcheng. In the past, senior officials were produced in succession. Now in the Xinhua Kingdom, the previous head of the Zhang family turned Zhang into a powerful family. The family was divided into two. The eldest son continued to be an official, while the younger son rushed back to his hometown of Pingcheng to engage in business.

  Not to mention, this was really the first such thing in that era, but now it seems that the ninety-eight-year-old man has a long-term view. One of his two sons is rich and the other is powerful. Zhang Not only is the family no longer in decline, but it has become even more glorious. It is neither short of money nor lacking in power. It is almost a role model for aristocratic families.

  But there are also strange things. The second son of the Zhang family is already one of the top tycoons in China, but he has never returned to the capital. Not to mention that he has never gone back, nor have his two sons. Even the second son has never been there at all. Capital City!

  It turns out that although it is already an era where everything must be scientific, a family with a profound foundation like the Zhang family still has a guest of a master of metaphysics. This master of the Zhang family once approved the fate of young master Zhang Yue. To put it bluntly, It's just that the young master does not belong to this time and space at all. He will eventually return to the time and space where he should go. This place of return is Pingfeng, the only mountain in Pingcheng! Moreover, the young master cannot leave Pingcheng before he is seventeen years old, otherwise his life will be in danger.

  This is so dangerous. Zhang Yue's father and brother Zhang Yue have not let go since they heard the news. They have been worried for twelve years, but something happened. On Zhang Yue's seventeenth birthday, Zhang Yue's uncle finally got a vacation. Zhang Yue had a car accident on the way to the airport to pick up the plane. The driver died on the spot, but Zhang Yue was unconscious for two days and two nights without any injuries.

  Naturally, Zhang Yue didn't know that he was in a coma. During his coma, the master of metaphysics who gave him the order brought a message to the Zhang family. A month later, Zhang Yue had to wait for his opportunity at the gazebo at the top of Pingfeng. The time to leave this time and space and return to his time and space.