6-10

Chapter 6

  After struggling for a long time, it was finally done. Zhang Yue started to taste it with bitterness, "Hmm! It's not bad! It's not spicy or bitter, just a little bit! It's much more delicious!!"

  While talking, he stuffed it into Shi Xing's mouth, "Hurry up and eat it!"

  "Really! But, hey, it's a little spicy!" Shi Xing had never eaten anything spicy before, and even though it was only a little spicy, he blushed!

  "I guess you are not used to it. It will be better if you try more. It is only a little spicy, and eating spicy food in winter will keep you warm!" Zhang Yue loves spicy food and chews the Moringa root slices happily as if they are snacks!

  "Let's do some more! Shenhu and the others should be back soon~"

  "Okay, then I'll remove the bark from the roots first, and then you can make those spicy fruits!"

  "Yeah, make more, they will eat more~ Don't be afraid if they can't finish it. Once the moisture is dried, it will be fine if you keep it for two days!"

  ...............

  Sure enough, the Moringa root slices were welcomed by everyone, and the bone soup seasoned only with salt was also praised. After eating and drinking, the five people gathered together to chat.

  Zhang Yue took out the drawing paper that he had put away before and gave it to Feng Ya, "Here, you must like it, no need to thank me~~"

  Feng Ya was inexplicably stuffed with a thin thing. He subconsciously took a look and immediately stuffed the thing into the animal skin bag, "Well, I like it very much. Thank you very much, little Yaren!"

  Seeing his performance, everyone's curiosity suddenly became extremely high, especially Shi Xing, who kept asking him what he was.

  Shi Guang noticed that Feng Ya's ears were red, and he cautiously took a peek at his brother. He squinted his eyes. When no one was paying attention, Feng Ya was also restrained by his brother. He quickly grabbed the animal skin bag and took out the Paper.

  If you take a closer look, the image of Shi Xing sleeping soundly while hugging the animal skin is vividly displayed on the paper. That cute appearance is at least 70% like him, but no one in Sare Continent has ever seen such a similar painting!

  At this moment, Shi Xing also came over, and Feng Ya couldn't hold back the smile on his face. When Shi Xing looked at the painting, his face turned red as expected, "Is this... me?"

  ☆、Chapter 5

  When Shi Xing came the next day and saw Zhang Yue, his face turned red, so embarrassed! Even though I am usually very carefree, I still feel a little awkward and shy when I draw a picture of myself sleeping and give it to my future partner.

  "Stop laughing!" Shi Xing looked at Zhang Yue who laughed very strangely when he saw it... he was a bit annoying. He almost wanted to beat him. How could he draw him while he was sleeping and... .Also gave the painting to Feng Ya.

  But the painting is really magical. It can actually leave his appearance on the paper. It's so magical. I wonder if he can learn from Zhang Yue...

  "Yes!" Zhang Yue said with a smile, his round eyes forming two small crescents.

  It turned out that Shi Xing had spoken out what was on his mind unknowingly, "Is it true? I can learn it too?"

  "Of course~ But painting depends on talent, well, and hard work!" Zhang Yue thought of his father who couldn't draw normal things no matter what, and smiled. His father's ghostly painting style was so awesome!