81-87

_Chapter 81

  He always thought it was because he was a great witch doctor, which was why he didn't want Aya to be a witch doctor. The witch doctor didn't have any children of his own.

  As for Yunshan, he had cubs before he was identified as the great witch doctor. Compared with normal circumstances, Yunshan was extremely lucky.

  In fact, the reason why Yunshan can have cubs is closely related to his being accepted as a disciple by Jiang Yun. Zhang Yue has guessed that the reason why it is difficult for barbarians to get pregnant is that the human body lacks too many nutrients, and witch doctors have to be exposed to a lot. Some toxic drugs.

  After Jiang Yun accepted Yunshan, he kept him away from medicinal materials for a long time. The main purpose was to prevent him from surpassing him. But what he didn't expect was that Yunshan was the great witch doctor of the Stone Tribe selected by the God of Creation.

  Jiang Yun's plan to become a great witch doctor failed, and she had to admit that Yunshan's medical skills were better than hers, so she didn't bother Yunshan too much. She could endure it before, but then she became like a demon.

  However, these are not important. Yunshan changed Zhang Yue's guess and told Ana. Ana took it as the truth and wrote it down word for word, hoping that it would be useful and let him have a cub. .

  "Okay, okay, we'll talk about this later. Now I want to talk about you and your brother..." Yunshan looked at the two brothers, looking left and right, becoming more and more sure that Zhang Yue was right.

  "Ana, you are the great witch doctor of Wana, right?!" Yunshan then said to Aya: "You are also the great witch doctor of Wana, right?"

  Yes, the Wana tribe has two great witch doctors at the same time. As for the previous one, he should no longer be able to sense God's guidance. Now the great witch doctors of Wana should be Ana and Aya!

  Ana and Aya looked at each other, Ana said, "I am the great witch doctor of Wana, Aya... he is not... I used to wish he could not be!"

  Aya held Ana's hand, "Brother..."

  Yunshan understood what Ana meant. Before seeing him, Ana's reason for not wanting Aya to become a great witch doctor was probably because of the cub. But after seeing him, Ana should not be so worried.

  However, Ana was wrong to think that one of him and Aya would be the great witch doctor and the other would be the successor. Yunshan looked at Ana's face carefully and said, "Ana, did someone tell you that you Will you live long?"

  Ana nodded, and Aya was also very nervous. He had been worried about this matter. Generally speaking, only when the ability of a great witch doctor disappears will another great witch doctor appear, and this is a process of ebb and flow.

  But that was not the case for him and his brother. Almost overnight, he had the ability to sense God's guidance, but Ana's ability did not disappear, so the previous great witch doctor predicted that Ana might die at any time.

  This time when she came to the Stone Tribe, Aya also hoped to know how the great witch doctor of the Stone Tribe escaped death, so that maybe his brother would be fine.

  "But you can live for a long time. You and your brother are both chosen by God." Yunshan's words made Ana and Aya unable to believe it.

  "How is it possible? I...how could there be two people chosen at the same time?!" Ana couldn't believe it. He was trying his best to plan every day, just because he was afraid that one day he would suddenly return to the God of Creation, and everything All the responsibilities and everything fell on Aya.