38-40

Chapter 38

  "Oh, just stay here."

  "What I said is true. Everyone moved out mainly because of the fences and traps you proposed!"

  Ye Zi just came over and heard, "Yes, yes, the demi-humans themselves are no longer in danger in the cave. Of course everyone is willing to move to a small cave!"

  Zhang Yue rolled his eyes at the two of them, "Don't put a high hat on me. Is this called safety? If there is a wild beast and it still can't be stopped, the stone mountain should be turned into a castle. Only then will it be safe!"

  Zhang Yue didn't know that after saying these words, Shen Hu would start drawing pictures everywhere...

  You have to fill the hole you dug yourself even on your knees...

  Two days later, Shi Guang came to see Zhang Yue.

  "Zhang Yue, I heard from Shi Xing, you said that Shishan can be built into a castle, right?"

  Zhang Yue thought about what he said and felt guilty, "Well...I said...the castle is safer...but I can't draw..."

  Shi Guang was still very serious when he wasn't smiling. Zhang Yue was a little frightened when he saw him like this.

  "Zhang Yue, in the Stone Tribe, many demi-humans, women, and cubs die from wild beasts every year. Many of them are killed and eaten by wild beasts. If you have a way to make Stone Mountain safer, I would like to thank you on behalf of the entire tribe!"

  Zhang Yue was silent. He suddenly felt that he had a heavy responsibility. The more solemn Shi Guang was, the more pressure he felt.

  "..."

  Shi Guang bent down, "I know your tribe is very powerful, please help us!"

  "Brother Shi Guang! Get up quickly!" Zhang Yue rushed to help him, but he couldn't help him up.

  "Brother Shi Guang, it's not that I don't want to. Now I regard this place as my home. Of course I hope the tribe will become better!"

  "But I... don't have that ability, but I can make suggestions and let's discuss it, okay? I will do my best!" Zhang Yue promised.

  Zhang Yue took out his notebook and started drawing.

  "If possible, surround the stone mountain with a wall..."

  What Zhang Yue painted was like a farm, with stone mountains enclosed like a land enclosure, and spikes painted on the walls.

  At the end of the painting, Zhang Yue was really at his wits end and was not very satisfied.

  Fortunately, Shi Guang didn't really ask him to draw a castle, otherwise he would have vomited blood...

  Shi Guang was also a smart man. He took the simple diagram drawn by Zhang Yue and walked around the tribe with Shen Hu.

  "Can it be built?" Shen Hu couldn't understand the picture very well, but he heard the process of their discussion and drawing. If it could be built according to the drawing, even the cubs in the tribe could play with peace of mind!

  Shi Guang had a headache and stretched out his hand to pinch the bridge of his nose. "We need to discuss this with everyone. The scope is too big and a lot of people are needed!"

  "I believe everyone will agree, and they will agree for the sake of the cubs!" patted Shi Guang on the shoulder, "I will support you!"

  "good!"